Bearing and Race Installer Set. You don't need an expensive power tool for wheel bearing and rotor repairs. With 9 different-sized driving discs, you have the adaptability you need depending on the size of the races.
- ALL-IN-ONE - 9-disc and 1-driver set simplifies bearing installation for everyone from master mechanics to DIY novices. Our super sturdy and well-designed tool set guarantees long service life without damaging your bearings
- Wide Compatibility - Collars/discs of 9 different sizes fit standard races used in most wheel bearing applications
- Easy Usage - To use, simply select the correct bushing, align straight and centered, and then pound in/out. Suitable for straight installation on cars, small engine trucks, motorcycles, etc
- Ultra Durable - Forged from high strength aluminum for extra durability and strength, the driver and discs feature extraordinarily long service life and don’t mark bearings. The solid, knurled handle offers extra grip and control during use
- Convenient Storage - This set includes an organizer carrying case for easy transport and simple storage while extending the life of your tools
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Drive Sizes: 1.565", 1.75", 1.965", 2.325", 2.470", 2.555", 2.830", 2.995", 3.180"
- Carrying Case Included: Yes
- 9PC Disc Set
- Drive Handle
- Carrying Case