Remove and install bearings, bushings, gears, ball joints, U-joints, pulleys, etc. You'll be able to create substantial pressure for your arbor and press-out jobs, with little effort. H-frame shop press can be used for electric motor and armature repair, installation and removal of pressure-fitted parts, and bending or straightening of metal
- Great for straightening, stamping, bending and pressing any component that is hard to handle
- H-frame shop press can be used for electric motor and armature repair, installation and removal of pressure-fitted parts, and bending or straightening of metal
- Heavy-duty H-frame constructed of high-grade steel and built to exacting standards for quality and durability
- High quality large diameter hydraulic steel cylinder unit results in lower oil pressure needed to raise the load, helping to reduce wear and extend service life
- Extra-long handle included for easy pumping force
- Color: Red
- Material: Steel
- Type: Hydraulic Shop Press
- Capacity: 20 Ton
- Operation: Hydraulic Pump
- Ram stroke: 7-1/2"
- Steel Press Plate Included: Yes
- Overall Dimensions: 23-1/2"(W) x 24"(L) x 59-1/2"(H)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Hydraulic Shop Press
- Steel Press Plate
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
My son's car is a 2000 Toyota Camry and with 240,000 miles, the original front, left wheel bearing was making noise. We ordered and received this 20 Ton Shop Press and bought a few extra pieces of steel stock, and were able to easily press out his old bearing and press the new bearing in. Additionally, we also purchased the "YOTOO Bearing Pullers Set 5 Ton Capacity, Bearing Separator Kit, Blue" from Amazon, along with a "FreeTec Front Wheel Drive Bearing Puller Separator Splitter Press Removal and Installer Adapter Kit" also from Amazon. With these three tools and some steel blocks, everything went VERY WELL!
great value. Could use better instructions
this shop press arrived poorly by UPS. they had literally shoved it out of the back of the truck onto my driveway busting the box however the press was not damaged. upon assembly i noticed the pump was not machined from the factory for the hydraulic hose to be hooked up. contacted company and they replaced pump no questions asked and with great service. never owned a press before but overall this sucker is handy and works great especially the air function. it literally paid for itself in 1 month.
easy to set up and use
would recommend, everything that it described. cost a little more but it is definitely worth it, have looked at others this is heavy duty.