The 2000 lb. capacity Worm Gear Hand Winch is easy-to-mount and ideal for mobile use on pickup trucks and trailers. The worm gear winch features steel towing cable and a smooth-action worm gear drive to keep a firm hold on items in tow.
- Ratchet Function - The hook equipped with a safety pawl. Can be used to lift heavy objects, volleyball net or drag boats, Ideal for trailing or loading boats, personal watercraft & lawn equipment much more
- Smooth Rotating Handle - Smooth ergonomic rotating handle makes cranking that much easier
- Built-to-Last Frame - Premium steel construction keeps the trailer winch resistant to wear and tear. High quality zinc and black plating gives it excellent protection against weather and elements
- High Capacity - 2,000lbs pulling capacity, Designed to provide excellent load lifting facility, solution for a wide variety of applications
- Color: Black
- Cable Material: Galvanized Steel
- Max Load Capacity: 2,000lbs (1-Ton)
- Gearbox: Worm Gear
- Ratio: 40:1
- Cable: 3/16" x 25' feet
- Hook Opening: 5/8"
- Base (Mounting Plate): 6-1/2" x 5-1/2"
- 2,000lbs Winch Worm Gear
*Note Mount Bolt Not Included*
It works great, modified it to work with a cordless and work flawlessly. Thank you.
I guess you get what you pay for. I'm not sure how much this thing will lift or move but it work well for hoisting 2 kayaks to the ceiling at the same time that weighs about 100lbs. total. Before using this winch, put a generous amount of grease on the sprocket and worm gears and make sure you check the nuts and bolts for tightness.
Pros: same thickness and gauge of metal used in the American versions.Cons:1. Delivered with a 3/16th cable. Pulling 2000lbs/1 ton horizontally may be fine but this is not what I bought it to replace. I have a DIY gantry crane that this is used on. So I replaced it with 3/8ths cable for more secure lifting.2. To prepare for overhead lifting I replaced ALL the hardware with grade 8 hardened bolts, washers and nuts.3. The most disappointing part of the design is that there are NO BALL BEARINGS ANYWHERE. Everything is bushings with NO GREASE ZERKS ANYWHERE. So I drilled and tapped holes for grease zeros and cross drilled the inner zinc coated roller bushing to allow grease to pass through to the bolt. This keeps it water proof and lubricates it as it sits outside in the elements.4. I welded on a 1/2-20 lug nut to the worm gear shaft so I can use a gear reduced drill or a ratchet and socket to operate. It is a 40 to 1 gear reduction unit so doing it by hand is a pain.All this said, it is now a fairly capable winch for overhead lifting. Plus I had fun solving the Chineseium design flaws.
Exactly what I needed. Easy to install and use, I do wish it had a covered or coated cable.
This is great for my four wheeler, I use it to raise and lower the plow,