Stark brand new 36" Winch Mounting Plate which is designed for using on winches with capacities from 8,000 to 13,000 pounds. It is made of strong and sturdy steel and is finished with black powder coat and provides a secure platform for mounting most winches. With constructed of steel, the mounting plate ensures high quality and durable use.
- Recommended Use - Provides a secure platform to accommodate larger bumpers to eliminate roller fairlead interference & multiple mounting holes fit a variety of winches
- Prevent Rust Design - Features a durable black powder coating, even put it outdoor or wet by rain for a long time, it can be guaranteed not to rust easily and keep the original state
- Large Carrying Capacity - Perfect for 8000 lb to 13000 lb Winches, solid steel construction with one-piece fully welded design for extra strength
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction - Our winch mounting plate is made of heavy duty steel, durable construction insures its long lifespan
- Easy Installation - Pre-drilled, it's perfectly match with original mounting holes, no modification required. As well as 10" on center fairlead bolt pattern and 10" x 4-1/2" standard winch mount pattern ensure the installation is more convenient.
- Color: Black
- Material: A3 Steel
- Mounting Bolt Included: No
- Overall Dimension: 36-1/4"(W) x 7-1/4"(L) x 3-1/2"(H)
- Assembly Required: No
- Mounting Plate
I use this plate to add a winch to my trailer, pre-drilled holes and beefy construction make it easy to use for just about any winch application
I used this plate to mount a 9,500 lb. Winch on the front of my flatbed trailer. The mounting holes for the winch and fair lead lined up perfectly. There were plenty of additional holes to allow the plate to be bolted down.
Had to drill out the holes for the fair lead rollers to bolt it up. Other than that it fits perfect