6pc LED Road Flares Emergency Light with Storage Bag great for dividing up among family members. A Perfect Emergency Kit to keep in the trunk of their vehicles for Roadside emergencies and distress situations.
- For trouble car traffic warning, police pavement planning sign (way stud), surface buoy and maritime salvage sign, identification for emergency vehicle discovery, major vehicle transport warning, rescue action sign, etc.
- 16 Super bright LED lights, this emergency beacon kit will make sure you stay clearly visible up to 5,000 feet which coupled with the shock-resistant and crush-proof build makes it ideal for anyone that wants to maintain their safety whether driving a car, riding a road bike, sailing on a boat and more
- Strong magnetic backing and hanging hook, you can easily hang the emergency LED flares on tree branches or attach on the side of your car or boat
- The lights features 9 flash patterns: rotate, quad - flash, single - blink, alternate, SOS (morse code) rescue, solid - on high, solid - on low, 2 led flashlight, 4 led illuminate
- Built-in 700mAh rechargeable lithium ion batteries, includes wall charger, car charger and carrying case (recharging case), the lights are convenient to charge
- Color: Orange
- Hosing Material: PC
- Lighting source: LED
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion-Battery: 700mAh, 3.7v
- High visibility: Day 100m, Night 900m, In water 1600m
- Magnetic Base: Yes
- Flash Pattern: 9 (rotate, quad - flash, single - blink, alternate, SOS (morse code) rescue, solid - on high, solid - on low, 2 led flashlight, 4 led illuminate)
- Carrying Case Included: Yes
- 6pc Emergency Strobe Light
- Wall Charger
- Carrying Case
WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR... Did what they were intended to do... Utilized at a helo landing zone
So the disks seem to do what they are intended to. They light up bright and feel like they will work fine. They even kinda snap into place within the box via the magnet on the bottom side which is nice.The only problem I have with this product is the disks are supposed to charge in the case and here's why. The lid will not close with the power cord plugged in! The plug which goes to the INSIDE of the box is waaay to tall for the molded top. If the power plug had a 90° bend this problem with probably be eliminated. Or just routed the power input to the outside of the box like most products.Both the AC plug and the car adapter have the same end and the same problem. Because of this, I can not charge them in the box with the lid closed while I drive either.
Everything was nice about the packaging of the product and everything the only issue is the clips that help it lock when it's closed I've had it for a week now maybe two and the clip is almost broken off
I like that they are rechargeable. i keep themwith me on my truck driving jobs