Stark labor saving wrench that provides constant pressure preventing rounded lug nut corners. It is Great for rescuing seized wheel nuts. You will multiply your strength by this labor saving wrench. This labor saving wrench is a newly designed wheel wrench for easy loosen truck tyres lug nut or car tires by using less effort to reach a sufficient output torque without impact or Compressor needed
- Heavy Duty Torque Multiplier Wrench Set to quickly loosen and remove stubborn lug nuts with minimal effort; Suitable for most trucks, buses, RVs, semi-trucks and other heavy duty vehicles (not recommended for small passenger cars)
- Constructed of alloy steel, these torque multipliers are designed for maximum strength and longevity; With 1:58 gear ratio bringing 3200 NM, the torque multiplier lug nut wrench set easily produces a sufficient output torque to loosen stubborn nuts with minimal effort rocking bar features a textured rubber foam handle for better grip and increased friction
- Heavy-duty plastic blow-molded carrying case provides easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization.
- Remove lug nut caps and place correct socket on to the lug nut; Connect cheater wrench to socket and anchor the brace rod against wheel hub or an adjacent lug nut to ensure steady operation and leverage; Attach the handle and turn in the direction you wish to move the nut, extension bar helps to remove nuts quickly after being loosened; Use the square socket for square duel lug studs
- Material: Black Oxide Steel
- Socket Type:
6 Point: 1-5/8 inch (41mm), 1-1/2 inch (38mm), and 1-5/16 inch (33mm)
Sqaure Point: 13/16 inch (21mm)
- Carrying Included: Yes
- Labor Saving Wrench Set
- Carrying Case
This thing released the wheel lug nuts on my motorhome with no effort at all. Seriously my teenage daughter could have very easily done this. When tightening them I'll have to be very careful not to snap off the lugs using this thing. It would be incredibly easy to do.
I liked the carrying case, and the tool itself feels sturdy it comes with a 33mm socket the exact size for a semi lug nut, I didn't like that the socket will not lock in place on the tool drive, overall nice tool to have in my arsenal,will buy again.
product seems to feel very heavy duty and durable, as are the sockets. only things i didnt care for was end of the handle that free spins just feels very cheap and is bound to break off in heavy use applications. also the input side of the tool seems to have excess play in it and is definitely not built with precise tolerances in mind. overall tool works as it should. i used the 41mm socket to break off a left hand threaded nut that was galled to the stud.
quality and value , does what its designed to do