The 2,500 lb. capacity hand winch is easy-to-mount and ideal for mobile use on pickup trucks and trailers. The winch features steel towing cable and a positive locking ratchet pawl brake to keep a firm hold on items in tow.
- Winch with Cable is a crank winch that offers heavy-duty lifting and towing up to 2,500lbs; Designed to lift equipment, move any pickup truck, ATV, and can be used as a heavy duty boat winch and boat trailer winch
- The lock can be set to work in either direction or can be disengaged if required (not recommended). While changing ratchet direction, hold the manual boat winch handle to take the load/strain off the ratchet mechanism and ensure safety
- Winch is a crank winch that offers heavy-equipped with a safety pawl. allows forward and reverse ratcheting. Can be used to lift heavy objects, drag boats, or volleyball net, Ideal for trailing or loading boats, personal watercraft, and lawn equipment. duty lifting and towing up to 2,500 pounds; Designed to lift equipment, move any pickup truck, ATV, and can be used as a heavy duty boat winch and boat trailer winch
- Heavy duty steel construction, Hardened steel gears. Dual Gear Ration 12.2:1 and 5.1.:1; High carbon steel gears to resist wear and last longer, superior corrosion resistance, The hook equipped with a safety pawl, This winch is solidly constructed with high quality Steel wire rope, Diameter of rope: 5/32", The cable of the crank winch measures 33 ft. long
- Color: Silver
- Material: Steel
- Cable Length (ft.): 33
- Dual Gear Ratio: 12.2:1 and 5.1.:1
- Cable Gauge: 5/32"
- Function: Hand Crank
- Ratchet Function: Forward/Reverse
- Cable Material: Aircraft-Graded Steel
- Size Capacity (lbs): 2,500
- 1 x Hand Winch
- 1 x Hook
intended to get a winch that I could just flick a lever, to change gears, this one you have to move the handle, and that is not usually convenient seeing that they have designed this with out a quick release handle. they furnished a locking nut, this ok, if you do not want to change gears,, It seems moor thought should have gone into my research, or they could have made the function more user friendly.
Works like a charm.
quality product, works great
I haven't had a chance to use it yet but mounted it on a pickup bed trailer. I really like the two input shafts. One 1:5 ratio and the other 1:12 ratio. If you could design a hexagon shaft attachment where someone could use it with a socket and a drill it would really sell. It looks to be solidly built.
I used it to lift up a 400 lb. feeder to feed the wild critters. It worked perfect for my needs. I drilled a hole thru the gear and the side frame to lock it also.