3/4-inch Drive Click Torque Wrench is calibrated one by one within +/- 4% accuracy, precisely suitable for cars, trucks, and lawn and garden equipment. Adjustable torque is between 100~700 in-lb. When the preset torque value is reached, a click will alert you to stop applying force. You can confidently tighten fasteners to a equipment manufacturer's torque specifications, preventing stressed, broken, poorly secured parts.
- Our torque wrenches are made with high quality heat treated chrome vanadium steel. This maximizes the product's durability and gives it shock resistance during use.
- The paddle of the wrench head can adjust the direction of use at any time, the wrench can be used both clockwise and counterclockwise directions. More widely used for: Installation equipment, Electrical engineering, bicycle/motorcycle maintenance and Product assembly
- Reversible ratcheting design makes for easy and fast direction changes
- Torque wrench handle is designed with a textured grip handle that enables the user to have a non-slip grip while performing fastener applications.
- Torque scale is laser engraved into the body making it super easy to read. Each torque wrench is machine factory tested and calibrated to a +/- 4% accuracy. This ensures that each wrench delivered performs to the highest precision and helps avoid over tightening bolts.
- Keep your torque wrench clean and in perfect condition with the blow molded case that comes with each wrench. Quickly clean the body with a towel and store in its original position
- Drive: 3/4"
- Accuracy: ' 4%
- Torque Range (in.-lb. / ft.-lb.): 100~700 ft-lb.
- Grade: 1 IN/LB
- Wrench Length: 48-1/2"
- Carrying Case Included: Yes
- 3/4" Drive Torque Wrench
- Carrying Case