XtremepowerUS 99cc Pocket Dirt Bike designed to be stable and fast without sacrificing safety or control when used. The bike features large knobby tires, good grip and a superior suspension so the rider can easily go over bumps and dips on the road. Enabling users to retain maximum control and speed while having fun riding
- This mini bike is suitable for both kids and adults which ensures a reliable and comfortable outdoor ride for the whole family
- 4-stroke engine is very fuel efficient and environmental friendly, and has a long engine life that can provide your kids great fun and long-term entertainment
- Each pocket bike is individually engineered with a steel frame for extra stability and durability
- High torque motor engine allowing the young riders to travel at speeds up from 23mph depending on the terrain
- Constructed with superior front hydraulic and back spring suspensions to offer a smoother riding experience, and lets kids easily go over bumps and dips on the road
- Designed with hand-operated front and back brake discs to quickly break when needed
- Engine: 99cc 4-Stroke OHV
- Engine Start: Pull Start
- Fuel: Unleaded Petrol
- Maximum Speed: Up to 23mph (Varies Depending on Ground, driving style, and rider weight)
- Brake: Rear Disc
- Suspension: Front and Rear
- Recommended Age: 16+
- Max User Weight Capacity: 185lbs
- Kickstand: Yes
- Seat Size: 17"(L) x 6-1/4"(W)
- Seat Height: 22-1/2"
- Overall Dimension: 27-1/4"(W) x 48"(L) x 33"(H)
- Certificate: CE, EPA RoHs
- 99cc Pocket Dirt Bike
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
Very impressed it rides pretty good and it's fast
Easy to put together. Worth the price. Simple to understand direction and maintenance. Carries me at 5 foot 8 inches 130pounds up hills no problem. Easy to drive my 11 year old daughter drives it alone.
Surprisingly easy to put together; no need to be mechanically inclined. My teen was able to read the manual and get going all on his own. So far there have been no issues and he is having a blast.
My Grandson love it. We don't like all the oiling you before each time you ride it.
One week of the kids riding around the yard and now it won't start, but I'm going to try working on it tomorrow