The row machine has a good effect on the muscle reinforcement of the legs, waist, upper limbs, chest and back, which can achieve the effect of muscle aerobic exercises. You can exercise different parts of your body with one tool.
- The row machine has a good effect on the muscle reinforcement of the legs, waist, upper limbs, chest & back, which can achieve the effect of muscle aerobic exercises. You can exercise different parts of your body with one tool
- Ergonomic seat on rollers that glide smoothly. Large adjustable textured pedals with adjustable safety straps fit a wide range of foot sizes and make your feet remain in place throughout your rowing routine. With a non-slip rowing handle for better grip
- Condition muscles in your back/shoulders with 10 levels of magnetic resistance. With a simple twist, you can increase or decrease resistance. It is suitable for different people to exercise with different degrees
- Constructed with heavy duty sturdy steel, the rower has solid performance and durability that supports up to 220lbs.
- The large LCD monitor tracks Auto Scan, Time, Count, Total Count, Count/Min, Calories. The convenient scan mode displays your progress to assist you in tracking all your fitness goals
- Type: Magnetic Rower Machine
- Color: Black
- Power Source: Self-Generated
- Display: Auto Scan, Time, Count, Total Count, Count/Min, Calories
- Max Weight Capacity: 220lbs
- Magnetic Resistance: 1-10 Levels
- Handle Length: 18-1/4"
- Seat Size: 14-1/4"(W) x 11-1/4"(L)
- Folded Dimension: 28"(L) x 20-1/4"(W) x 48-1/4"(H)
- Overall Dimensions: 70-1/2"(L) x 20-1/4"(W) x 20-1/2"(H)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Magnetic Rower Machine
- Hardware Set
I am only a beginner, but it was intuitively easy to setup, I only had to look at the instructions just to double check that things went where I thought they did. I am 4'11" and it works well for me. I watch scenic videos on youtube while I work out and the machine is so quiet that I dont have to turn the volume up. my only complaint is that I dont think there is an app to track progress for this machine, though it does have the display with your stats, so I've got to figure that out(total noob). But I am a happy camper.
I bought this Extreme Power Rower for my wife but I am using it too. At 220 pounds I am able to use it and it is quiet. It is sturdy and it was easy to assemble.
I love this rower. It's so easy to assemble, quiet, and a great workout! I do recommend.
Best thing I've bought during quarantine! Not going back to a gym ever!
Works great for the price! Easy to assemble and stores folded upright to save space! Would recommend for your home gym!