This Stainless Submersible Pump 4" Deep bore Well is ideally used for water supply from wells or reservoirs, garden and irrigation, domestic use, for civil and industrial applications. Features include a Stainless steel, 4" diameter pump body Heavy-duty, 110 -volt rated. Oil and water-resistant jacketed motor lead. Double cooling, environment-protected.
- Suitable for extraction from the deep wells for groundwater, and can also be used in rivers, reservoirs, canals and other water lifting works.Mainly used in farmland irrigation and mountainous areas for human and animal using water, but also for draining in cities, factories, railways, mines
- Water pump has no special requirement on well and water pipe, that means the pump can used in Steel pipe wells, ash pipe wells or soil wells, and if the pressure permit, steel pipe, hose or plastic pipe can be used as its water pipe
- Stainless steel body and a built in check valve made from stainless steel ensure that the pump is highly resistant to corrosion
- Deep well pump with 10ft cable, combined motor and pump in one, it deep dive into the water to work. Small footprint well pump, and easy on Installation, use, maintenance, no needs of constructing pump room
- Heavy-duty thermoplastic impellers, diffusers and inlet screens give the pump a good thermal protection against overheating and lower energy consumption
- Power: 1HP
- Voltage: 220
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: Up to +40°C
- Maximum Sand Content: 0.15%
- Maximum Immersion: 200ft
- Minimum Well Diameter: 4"
- Phase: Single
- Water Flow: 33 GPM
- Outlet Fitting: 1.5"
- Built-in Check Valve: Yes
- Hardware Required: Yes
- Deep Water Pump
Replaces our well pump with this. It was easy it install gave us better water pressure then we had before.
This pump was exactly what I wanted and arrived in a short amount of time. With a good value for the money.
I received the pump on time. Opened the box and it looks to be of good quality. Only thing that could've made this better is if came with the butt connectors and shrink tubing. Luckily I had already had a set. Other than that the pump works great.