This ideal freestanding garden planter occupies to only a small space so as to match up with indoor/outdoor furniture perfectly.
- Ergonomic & Vertical Design - The vertical design keeps away from the constantly bending plantation work, especially friendly to those who cannot enjoy gardening due t hip or back issues. To a great extent, it also saves much space to fit well in your patio balcony, deck or backyard
- Cascading Drainage System - Vertical planter features a cascading drainage system that allows water flow from the top down to each succeeding row to ensure all plants are adequately watered, and no stagnant water remains
- Well-Built & Sturdy - Barton vertical garden bed is built with high quality materials to ensure stability of the combined weight of soil, water and plants. The freestanding vertical garden frame and planter boxes are both weather resistant which makes them suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Various Applications - The herb container garden planter is suitable for indoor and outdoor use to grow a variety of herbs, seeds, flowers, succulents, or vegetables in just a single area
- Easy to Assemble - With easy to follow instructions included, the assembly of your garden planters will be quick and simple without any power tools needed
- Material: Galvanized Steel
- Plant Included: No
- Tier Height: 15-1/4" / 30" / 42" / 56"
- Planting Box: 25"(W) x 7-3/4"(L) x 7"(H)
- Overall Dimension: 29"(W) x 29-3/4"(L) x 63-1/2"(H)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Raised Planter Box
*Note Plant Not Included Image is for illustration purposes only*
It was a bit difficult to understand the assembly directions. The unmarked bags of various sizes of bolts were referred in the directions in millimeter instead of inches. It is sturdy and the variety of veggies and herbs are doing well. Once it was placed on the patio and filled with dirt I haven't moved it. Overall it was worth the price.