Powerful 770CFM airflow rate and 2400 RPM! It is able to move air through carbon filters, long stretches of ducting or grow light reflectors. Exchange stale air with fresh air to keep temperature or humidity under control and cool your reflector with this top-quality blower. This inline fan provides aerodynamically optimized airflow, quiet operation and extremely high efficiency
- Premium Ventilation - Quickly and efficiently move vast amount of air
- Balance Motor - Balanced motor with permanently lubricated ball bearings for vibration-free operation and continuous running
- High Quality & Sturdy Construction - Designed with superior quality metal coated in black with leather sleeve for maximum durability
- Apply for various environments - Widely used in hotels, senior clubs, supermarkets, restaurants, apartments, individual rooms, storage rooms, bathrooms and other long-distance transport and noise have local requirements
- High Air Flow - Perfect for boosting air flow in long runs of ducting
- Easy installation - Come with one set of steel brackets for horizontal / vertical mounting or on floor using
- Electronic cabinet cooling
- Clean room modules
- Heat exchanges
- Air filtration
- Air showers
- Pharmaceutical equipment
- Semiconductor industry
- Color: Black
- Compatible: 8" Flange
- Voltage: 110V/60hz
- Watt: 193
- Airflow: 770 CFM
- Fan Speed: 2400RPM
- Sound Level: 56db
- Carbon Fiber Filter: Yes
- Ceramic Coating: Yes
- Brush-Less Motor: Yes
- Centrifugal Composite Impeller: Yes
- 1 x Inline Fan
Very quiet! Just need a fan controller too control the air flow! Otherwise it is too powerful for the size tent I have! Which is a 5'*4'
I have this fan in 8 inch and 6 inch. They both work great for my indoor grow. I saw that someone else reviewed yesterday that this product is much larger than 8 inches. The 8 inch refers to the size of ducting you attach to it. Of course the size of the unit is larger than 8 inches. Dimensions are in the description. All in all a great fan for the price. I would buy again
This is used to cool 2 inline 600W(EA) lamps. It does it quite well and keeps the environment reasonably cool.
For the price, you can't go wrong! When I first got it, I was using a 750CFM filter, but over a couple weeks, it became more and more noticeable that it was struggling, so I ended up having to take the filter off. Not the end of the world and not a huge issue for me, but that bit bothered me. Otherwise, again, you're not going to find a decent 770CF exhaust for this price!
Powerful, quiet, effective vent fan. I have the fan hung (suspended) from two nails in the attic and operating on the lowest setting with a speed controller (sold separately) and it is quietly effective at managing the temperatures in this isolated office through circulation to the rest of the house. At full throttle, the airflow noise is fairly noticeable, but the only noticeable noise comes merely from the airflow. There is certainly no "metallic" noise and the only thing that seems to be made of metal is the mount. Everything appears to be quality materials and the fan has operated at low continuously for the last three weeks without any issue.On the left side (airflow in), I used a zip tie and then wrapped it with thermal tape, while on the right side (airflow out), I used thermal tape followed by a zip tie. I think both techniques seem fairly effective, but the left side looks better while the right side is probably more effective.Update: it has been 3.5 years since purchase running at half power for about 2/3 of the day and now the fan will not operate. In fact, it burns when given full power. Awful plastic burning stink in the house now. Time to replace it.