The Barton Commercial Ice Maker can produce up to 66 lbs of ice per day and includes a self-contained storage bin. It produces cube-shaped ice cubes that work great for applications in homes, restaurants, bars, hotels, grocery stores, and more.
- Built-in or freestanding application. Fulfills commercial ice-making needs, great for home, restaurant, bar, hotel, grocery store, cafe, supermarket, etc
- It indicates to add more water in low water level; & indicates remove them while full ice bucket. If the ice storage bin is full, the machine automatically stops and proceeds to the cold preservation stage. Once the ice is removed from the bin, it switches back to ice production mode
- Commercial style ice maker to always be there when you need it. It is capable of producing 66 lbs of ice in 24 hours and quickly makes 16 pieces of ice in one cycle within 11-20 mins
- Installation is a breeze. The Smart panel is easy to use and set up, tips on the machine make operation easier. Equipped with an automatic cleaning function. Energy-saving and low noise, you can run the unit overnight
- Freestanding design lets you install the ice maker anywhere inside your home, pantry, or restaurant. Always have a water outlet near your unit or Pour water from the top outlet
- Voltage: 115v/60hz
- Timer Clean: Yes
- Interior Light: Yes
- Auto Shut Off: Yes
- Add Water Indicator: Yes
- Automatic Overflow Protection: Yes
- Ice Making Cycle: 11-20 minutes
- Ice Making Capacity: 66lbs/24hr
- Ice Making # (Each Cycle): 16pc
- Certifications:, CSA, Listed
- Water Supply: Automatic or Manual
- Overall Dimension: 13-1/2"(W) x 13"(D) x 23-3/4"(H)
- Freestanding Ice Maker
- Ice Scoop
- Drain Hose
- Water Line
This machine makes ice. That's why we purchased it and it does that very well. I attached it to a water line and drain; and for the past few weeks it has continually produced clean, clear ice. So far, no issues or complaints regarding this ice maker.
So I don't need a lot of ice, I just need ice when I want something cold to drink. So we make Ice probably once a week and freeze a few gallon ziplock bags full of ice. We love this machine, and to help with the Water issue I placed the hose into a 5-gallon sparklets bottle to hold the runoff.