For the outdoor cook who demands professional quality results, we present our professional quality cookware. The Griddle Professional Series griddle is the ultimate performer in outdoor cookware. Crafted from heavy gauge stainless steel and manufactured to the highest standards, the griddle turns your grill into an outdoor kitchen and makes a full range of cooking possibilities a reality. If you can saute it on your stove or bake it in your oven, you can cook it on your grill with your Professional Series griddle.
- For Various Food - The flat top grill for stove is suitable for an electric grill, coking coal, gas stove, etc. You can make pancakes, eggs, bacon, vegetables, shrimp, salmon, and so on. You can cook whatever you like
- Wide Cooking Area - The stove top griddle is 17 inches wide and 32 inches long. You can get a larger cooking area for you to cook all kinds of food at the same time. The heat is evenly distributed to ensure delicious food
- Waste Oil Disposal - The griddle top's unique kitchen waste treatment design allows you to deal with food debris and waste oil ideally during cooking. The lubricating tank can collect food debris, and the oil drip port can discharge waste oil perfectly
- Cooking More Food - The large cooking area of the little griddle allows you to get more delicious food at one time. It is an excellent choice for dinner with friends and family
- Premium Material - The griddle for gas grill adopts a stainless steel structure, which is firm & durable and heats faster. It can withstand high temperatures with a coating on the surface and is not sticky and easy to clean, providing you with a more secure cooking foundation
- Color: Silver
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Size: 32" x 17" x 2.5"
- Griddle Grill
Very durable however it is quite heavy. Handles make it easy to move
Muibueno y fasil de usar
Heavy duty griddle top for my grill. I have used it several times with no issues warping. I even had it on the grill under high heat! I make sure to clean it every time with a little dish soap and sponge after scraping any food off. I never store it outside on the grill.