Barton turkey deep fryer pot and gas stove burner set includes 52 quart pot, burner stand, regulator, temperature thermometer, hanger, and sauce syringe. It is ideal for you and your family preparing Cajun sea food to turkey outdoor.
- Use the basket to deep fry chicken, fish or hush puppies; steaming or boiling seafood, clams and vegetables. Use without basket to boil soups, stews, gumbo, jambalaya, and low country boil.
- Set included poultry rack holds your bird in place to ensure even oil distribution for a perfectly fried finish every time. The top of the rack has a convenient loop which accepts the lift hook when you're ready to remove your bird from the hot oil
- Included long probe thermometer measures from 50-500 degrees Fahrenheit to help you achieve the desired oil temperature. It comes with a clip so you can secure it to the side of the pot.
- A marinade injector allows you to impart your signature flavors. Simply mix up your marinade, draw it into the injector, and distribute evenly throughout the turkey
- Solid foundation for your stock pot is important when you're frying outside. This kit features a round, black painted steel stand to make sure the hot contents stay inside where they belong
- Capacity Fry Pot: 52 qt.
- Material: Aluminum, Steel, Cast-Iron
- Outlet: 80,00 BTU
- Gas Regulator Pressure: Adjustable 20 psi
- Propane Tank Included: No
- Burner Diameter: 16-1/4"
- Stand Height: 12-1/2"
- Pot Size: 20-1/2"(W) x 17"(L) x 16"(H)
- Overall Dimension: 20-1/2"(W) x 17"(L) x 28-1/2"(H)
- 52QT. Pot
- Steamer Basket
- Burner Stand
- LP Hose & Regulator
- Temperature Thermometer
- Poultry Rack
- Marinade Injector
I received this item in a timely manner. It was packaged in a box, but still had one really small dent in the side of the pot. This does not affect the use of it. After searching for a set up like this, this is a very good deal!!! It included everything you need to have an awesome time with family and great crawfish boil!!! :)
I like it a lot the only thing that would make it better is a raised ring around to stop the pot from sliding off
Originally bought to steam delicious Maryland blue crabs. Worked perfectly. This Thanksgiving, we're trying frying a turkey.
I personally don't see this lasting more than maybe 10 cooks but it does work well. Only used one time an it did the job. Pots are a little on the cheapo side tho
We ordered this after my husband started following a TicToc account of a cajun boil. Everything went together easily, worked great for our recipe. Only complaint was the paint on the stand burned off immediately and had a smell to it.... I would think it will be fine for next time since the paint is now gone. Glad we purchased the larger size so we can use it for many things!