The Barton Outdoor Camping Propane Double Burner Stove Station features twin 58,000 BTU propane stoves and convenient drop-down side tables made to be compact and portable for a diverse selection of outdoor cooking applications. This outdoor cooking stove is perfect for on-the-go cooking when bringing friends or family for some outdoor camping and adventure fun. Easily transport the double burner stove on and off the campsite using its built-in swivel caster wheels for quick mobility and easy transport.
- Powerful 58,000 BTU propane range double burners with large temperature controlling knobs for adjustable flame and quick heating
- Convenient drop-down side tables can fold up and down to be more compact for cooking in tighter areas
- Large 4 swivel caster wheels provide quick mobility and easy transport for on-the-go outdoor cooking application
- Mounted propane burner design lets you easily secure propane gas tanks safely underneath the burners
- Compatible for use with stainless steel griddle or flat-top grills attachments (sold separately)
- 4 hook utensil holder helps hold your favorite grilling tools like heat resistant BBQ gloves, spatula, tongs, and handy grill scraper at the ready.
- Perfect cooking stove specially designed to be portable and lightweight for outdoor cooking when camping, picnicking, backpacking, and various outdoor applications
- Color: Black
- Type: Propane Double Burner Station
- Primary Material: Cast Iron
- Propane Fuel: LPG
- Ignition Type: Manual
- Maximum BTU: 58,000
- Cooking Area: 496 sq. ft.
- Overall Dimensions: 56 in. x 17 in. x 29 in.
- Propane double burner station
- 0-1 PSI regulator with hose
- Assembly instructions
Great for use outdoors during the spring and summer because we cook a lot of stir fry's and pan frying. Being able to do this outdoors lessens the amount of oil deposits on fixtures in the house, which means less cleaning for me.Customer service was also great because they were able to send me a replacement immediately since the first unit received was not working properly.
Well built and sturdy, I very much like that the tank is mounted on the stove.