The Barton Hanging Egg Chair will make a stylish seating option both indoors and outdoors. Great for patios, porches or lawns, this chair is also a chic seat for your living room or bedroom.
- To any space outside, like a backyard patio, deck, in a sunroom or garden, or near a pool, or outdoor bar, add a stylish seat to your lovely home
- Extreme Comfort - The hanging chair includes a soft sponge seat cushion with a fluffy back cushion. Ergonomic curved back perfectly supports your whole body.
- User Indoor or Outdoors - The foldable chair allows easy transportation & storage. Perfect for perching with your latest read and a glass of homemade lemonade, this distinctive design instantly elevates your patio and the top connector will not make noise when swing
- All-Weather Construction - Constructed from steel frame for weather-resistant protection, strength and durability along with 230G/M2 mesh polyester fabric material
- Easy to Assemble and Disassemble - Chair and stand frame is simple to fix together with the included tools and accessories. Everything you need is in one box. Compared with traditional fixed basket, it is easier to move. Our foldable design enables it to be unfolded and stored quickly, bringing you great convenience. Stand and chair combo makes it easy to add a stylish seat to an apartment without having to permanently install it into the ceiling
- Material: Powder Coated Steel Frame and Polyester Mesh
- Seating Capacity: 1
- Cushion Thickness: 3.5"
- Seat Cushion Included: Yes
- Seat Size: 25"(W) x 25"(L)
- Backrest: Size: 25"(W) x 22"(H)
- Overall Dimension: 57"(W) x 41-1/4"(L) x 78"(H)
- Max Weight Capacity: 265 lbs
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Hanging Egg Chair
I bought it second time. It looks nice, easy to put together. Not a real swing for the kids. But it feels great to sit in it and read a book or relax. The pillows that came with it were smaller and thinner than the ones pictured. Overall, it is a very good purchase.
had fun putting it together! Came with no instructions, pics. Pretty basic setup. Did come with 2 bolts that were the wrong size. 5/16ths when I think they should be 7/16ths or 1/2 inch to take some of the sway out of the upright frame. Otherwise seems sturdy enough and durable.