XtremepowerUS 1.5HP Variable Speed Pump now offers a fully variable speed pump at an affordable price. The motor delivers premium energy efficiency and programs flexibility with a digital controller mounted directly onto the pump. The Variable Speed Pump can save you up to 80% in energy costs over single-speed pumps
- Running your pump at lower speeds for longer periods of time will cost you less in operational costs than running your pump at a high speed for shorter periods of time
- Extra-large debris basket keeps pool maintenance to a minimum, letting you enjoy your pool more, while the clear cover lets you see exactly when the basket needs cleaning
- Fully programmable, self-contained 24-hour time clock, with custom speeds and timer functions, which allows it to manage flow throughout the day
- Easy start-up fill the pump with water upon first use to prevent the motor from overheating
- High-Efficiency Impeller maximize flow and reduce noise while the energy-efficient motor with a commercial-grade frame
- Thermally protected motor for greater protection and longevity
- Custom programming of optimum pump speeds for specific tasks such as filtering, cleaning, heating, spa jets and waterfalls
- Material: PPGF30 + PC
- Power: 1.5HP
- Voltage: 230V
- Amp: 0.1 - 7
- # of Speed: 4 (1,000 - 3,000PRM)
- Timer Function: Yes
- Inlet Fitting: 1.5" / 2" Slip On Fitting Adapter
- HMax: 77ft (23.5m)
- GPM: 121
- Waterproof Level: IPX5
- Energy Star Certified: Yes
- Hardware Required: Yes
- Electric Pool Pump
- Fitting Set (1.5" / 2")
*When installing, please consult qualified professional*
Other than having to purchase some additional pvc piping so it would line up correctly it was a simple hook up and runs extremely efficiently
Had an issue with first unit, I sent it back and purchased another which works great. Great company to deal with. I would highly recommend this company!!
Using this pump for an in ground pool. The recommended pump size is 1.5 hp.The pump comes with glue on PVC fittings for 1.5" and 2" PVC. I am using 1.5" PVC.There is a very large basket which requires little maintenance. The top of the reservoir is easy to remove and install for cleaning debris.The control panel is easy to operate and has various programmable settings with 4 scheduled modes. The default program is fine for most applications but can be changed for any application.In winter where it's only freezing at night, where the pump is in use it would be best to change the start time where the pump runs at night while it's cold. It can also be set to run 24 hours, running on low most of the time to prevent freezing and run on higher speed enough to maintain pool or run cleaner as needed.Any of the 4 scheduled modes can be used manually and there is a quick clean mode which is used manually for a cleaner or other application needing to run the programmed speed and dyration. Pump speed and duration is programmable in the 5 different modes.When the pump is scheduled to be off pressing any of the 5 mode buttons will run that programmed speed and duration and return to the schedule after that cycle completes.Upon loss of electricity the pump will come back up with the automatic schedule and run buttons on when power is restored. The clock should hold the time for about 24 hours of power loss and the programmed schedule should save for several days without power.If clock time is lost the pump will still run on the programmed schedule although the time will be off. If programmed schedule were lost the pump will run the default schedule.The pump is fairly quiet in operation depending on the programmed speed it's running.The first schedule is set to the higher speed to prime the pump. I have had no problem with the pump priming.Only had it for 3 weeks so I cannot comment on longevity.
Exactly what I was looking for at an unbelievable price! This is on standby for when I need it. Which can be any day now.
I like how the product runs since it was installed in July. The pool professional left the owner's guide on the ground, and it was soaking wet, when I found it. The pages stuck together so I could not register my product. I was able to get the customer service number from the front page and called them to get my pump warrantee registered and got a voice recording and then the recording hung up. I do not know how to maintain the pump either since I cannot read the manual. I hope they read this so they can make themselves more accessible to their customers.