Make entry and exit from your pool easy with this in-pool step. Unit can be mounted to pool or decks up to 54" high. Steps have side openings which water flows through to prevent algae growth. Comes complete with two sturdy handrails & mounting brackets.
- Getting in and out of your pool just got a whole lot easier! No longer will you have to worry about your pool ladder tipping over or you slipping and missing a step
- White durable frame with large, wide steps for high visibility in water. Able to hold up to 400 pounds
- Side openings allow for water circulation behind unit to inhibit algae growth. Also allows for other pool chemicals to do their job without getting stuck within the ladder
- Includes mounting brackets to safely secure the ladder to your pool or deck. Each wide step has a dimension of 31.5 inches x 10.5 inches so there is no way you can miss a step when entering or leaving the pool
- The ladder works for all above ground pools with flat bottoms. Snap together pieces makes for an easy installation
- Meets all current ANSI/APSP standards
- Type: Pool Ladder
- Material: Polyethylene
- Fit Pool: 48" to 54" with flat bottoms
- Each Step Size: 31-1/2"(W) x 10-1/2"(D)
- Each Step Height: 11-1/2"
- Number of Steps: 4
- Handrail Length: 37"
- Handrail Weight: 26-1/2"
- Main Ladder Rail: 36-3/4" from top step to top of rail
- Max Weight Capacity: 400lbs
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Overall Dimension: 31-1/2"(W) x 36-1/4"(L) x 44-3/4"(H) (To the Top Step) or 81-1/4"(H) (Including Handle)
- Pool Ladder
Sand required for installation, (not included)
Hand could be Sturdier
Great solution to replace a ladder for larger size people. Wish the handles were a little more sturdy but they should be ok if they aren't used to support a person's full weight. Highly recommend buying the option weights as sand boxes don't work well. Was very difficult to put together, had no problems, fill with whatever you are using to add weight first, or it will be difficult to take apart.
Great product for the money. You won't be disappointed
But....they float. Fill it up with water all you want, these will still float. We bought four sand bags, filled with rocks and they are more sturdy but still move a little. They definitely need to be stabilized to the deck as directed WITH sandbags. Otherwise, good value, easy to assemble. Nice step for an above ground pool. 😀
I bought this in Sept 2021 to have it ready for the 2022 season when I could get a deck built for the new pool. I'm glad I bought it when I did because inflation has caused the price to increase drastically, but even at the new cost it would be worth it not to have to climb that rickety a frame ladder. The box sat on my shed all winter I didn't even check it out. Happily all the parts were included when I opened it in June 2022. It took about 15 minutes to put together. It only took that long because I didn't bother to look at the directions and put a couple pieces in the wrong spot. I had read other reviews that said it needs to be weighted with sand, And it does. Instead of spending $100 on the special containers for it I saved some half gallon plastic milk jugs. I ordered 0.5 cbft bag of leveling sand. 1 bag filled 8 jugs. Leveling sand is more like fine gravel then sand. It is also wet in the bag. You will need a wide mouth funnel and an hour of patience to fill the jugs. I attached them with tie wraps to the inside bottom rungs of the stairs. Remember to open the caps slightly to let air out and fill with water to add additional weight. It worked great. They are secure and sturdy and now properly affixed to the deck. I am 275 lbs and 50yrs old, breaking a hip is not on my bucket list. The railings of the staircase are a bit flimsy and will easily come apart. I haven't figured out how to fix that. Maybe caulking glue. But the stairs themselves are sturdy and wide and easily managed. Overall I am very pleased with my purchase.