Cartridge Filters have a corrosion resistant, injection-molded, fiberglass-reinforced, polypropylene filter tank featuring superior strength and reliability. The cartridge assembly uses four, nonwoven, polyester cartridges. There is no need for backwashing. Simply remove the cartridges and rinse with a garden hose, reducing water consumption. These filters provide the most energy efficient flow and save up to 2,500 gallons of water per year by eliminating the need to backwash.
- Top manifold configuration provides excellent filtration and hydraulic performance for reduced cost of operation
- Cleanable cartridge elements eliminate the requirement for backwashing
- Filter tanks are made from the most durable materials to meet the demands of the toughest applications and environmental conditions
- High capacity, rapid release manual air relief valve bleeds air with a quick quarter turn of the lever
- Heavy-duty, tamper-proof, one piece flange clamp securely fastens tank top and bottom and allows quick access to all internal components
- Compatible with salt water filtrations systems.
- In-ground pools from 5,000 to 35,000 gallons In-ground pool and spa combinations In-ground spas
- 2" full-flow internal piping and plumbing offers less resistance to flow and maximum performance.
- Union coupling connection accepts 2" or 2 1/2" piping for plumbing versatility (union not included)
- Pool Type: In-Ground
- Flow Rating:150 GPM (72000 Gal @ 8hrs / 9000 Gal @ 10hrs)
- Filtration Area: 425 sq. ft.
- In / Outlet Connection: 2" / 2-1/2"
- Overall Dimension: 21 x 37 x 21 inches
- 1 x Inground Swimming Pool spa 4 Cartridge Filter
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
I haven't had the same issues with cartridges yet with this, but it's kind of early to tell. So far we are super pleased
Product arrived quickly but the box had been through UPS hell. One part was broken but the vendor quickly got a replacement part and now it works as it should. NO HASSLE at ALL1.
It could use handles on the top part/ lid . Would make it easier to remove. Compared to prices on other similar items. Cheaper works well and easy for me to install.
I replaced my old diatomite tower, which had diatomite leeching into the pool, with this one. You don't backwash this type of filter so the multi position valve went also. The pool which had been hazy cleared in a day. I highly recommend this filter tower. The reason I gave "easy to clean" a 3, is because you can rinse off the filters and be back up and running. At some point you will have to deep clean the filters which is a process. Not a difficult process but can be time consuming.
Filter system worked fine for summer use.