XtremepowerUS Pro-Series Pool Filter Designed for above-ground swimming pool installations. Filter tanks made from extra durable material to meet the demands of the toughest applications and environmental conditions
- Extra Cleaning Capacity for Crystal Clear Water- The filters provide crystal clear water and have extra cleaning capacity to accommodate pools and spas of all types and sizes.
- Industrial Material - Filter tanks are made from the most durable materials to meet the demands of the toughest applications and environmental conditions
- A Cleaner Pool - For above-ground pools, XtremepowerUS filter provides a massive filter body for added capacity and equal distribution of dirt and debris. Longer, more efficient filtering cycles mean years of trouble-free filtration
- Color: White/Black
- Material: ABS, Metal, Steel
- Power: 0.25HP
- Rated: 115vac / 60hz
- Amp: 2.5
- Filter Type: Filter Ball
- In / Outlet Connection: 1.5"
- Filtration Area:
- R/Min: 3450
- Max Rate: 92 l/min
- Max Total Head: 7.5m
- Max PSI: 50; Class F(155)
- Gallons Per Minutes: 25
- System Flow Rate: 1,500 Gallons Per Hour
- Pressure Gauge: 0-60PSI / 0-4BAR
- Overall Dimension: 12"(W) x 12(L) x 22"(H)
- Pool Filter
- Filter Ball Media
- Pressure Gauge
This is the very best pool pump I've ever purchased!! It's easy setup and is super quiet!Simply amazing price and quality!Thankyou guys!!
I am using this on a 10' Intex pool. Plumbed it with and auto chlorination tank. Took some figuring out but works great. Will add a pic later. Biggest problem is getting the lid to seal. Have to beat the black ring to losen it or tighten it. Going to try a new o ring to see if it helps.
East to assemble. Has great suction power. Keeps my 16x48 pool clean. Would recommend
I have a summer wave 10 x 30 pool it does a horrible job the section is not even strong enough I can't return it because I waited a year before using it
Pump works great for my pool. Suction power is good and filter cleaning is easy. Only issue I had is that the pump does not come with adapters for hoses like shown in the picture. I had to purchase those separately from my local pool store. They didn't have exactly what I needed so I had to cut bigger intakes and outtake for my pool to make the hoses work. Overall it wasn't too bad to do but felt misled about the product from the info and pictures.