Whether you're off on an outdoor adventure or camping with friends, you don't want to worry about the ice in your cooler melting. The Freeze High Performance Roto Cooler features uni-body rotationally molded construction and a premium blend of thick polyurethane insulation!
- Ice chest is sturdy as well as user-friendly. You can put your water bottle on it while fishing. Take XtremepowerUS insulated cooler for camping, road-trip, backyard, beach, party and much more on whatever journey
- Additional features include 2-cup holders in top, secure T-handle latches, non-skid feet at the bottom and molded loops on lid and liner by adding a lock (not included) More, depending on ice cubes and high-quality insulating materials, this cooler is energy conservation and environmentally friendly
- This cooler made up with premium PE and PU which is shatter-resistant and provides superior insulation and strength
- Premium PU-insulating materials plus all-in one structure which maximize insulation and keep ice cold for up to four days. More, the sealing design ensures that there is no leakage
- Locking telescoping handle for comfort and stability when pulling or pushing this wheeled tote
- Color: White
- Material: LLDPE
- Insulation Type: LLDPE
- Capacity: 37 Quart / 35 Liters
- Drain Plug: Yes
- Bottle Opener: Yes
- Telescoping Handle: Yes
- Interior Dimension: 15.7" x 9.5" x 14.3"
- Overall Dimension: 21.1" x 15" x 18.7"
- 37Quart Ice Chest Cooler
*Note Pre-cool the contents and our cooler if possible. Avoid too close to any heat source or direct sun if possible. And only open the cooler when needed. This will keep items cold longer.
Looks and feels durable fir now. The handles and wheels make it easy to transport
It is as good as a yeti with out the price tag. But keep in mind that it is really heavy with the wheels on it also. You don't want to be lifting it very often. Perfect for us, we wheel it from the house to the lake and back.
Locks are tight and secure. The white may get dirty quickly though.
We have not used it yet, waiting until we dare travel again. We wanted an ice chest with wheels and a drain plug which is hard to find so we think this will fit our needs. Our only concern is since it is very sturdy how heavy will it be when full and we need to lift it into our car.