Barton functional kids study Desk & chair, which combines fun and safety for kids varying age & size. Made of premium Environmentally friendly materials, this set is sturdy yet safe. The height of the desk & chair are adjustable to accommodate different kids. Featuring a adjustable tilting spacious desktop and a sliding out drawer, this desk not only offer unmatched convenience but also keeps the study supplies organized. The pedestal frames feature anti-slip floor glides that prevent it from slipping and also reduces noise
- Perfect for Kids - Perfect to customize for all of your child's activities like drawing, reading, or writing,drawing, painting, playing. Keep your kids in comfortable sitting and proper body posture, develop a good study habit
- Premium Material - Both desk and chair have solid steel frames for sturdiness and stability
- Storage Space - An embedded pull out drawer for storing pens, utensils, books, papers and all little things to reduce clutter
- Protective Eyesight - Tiltable desktop (0-40°) promotes good posture for children and protects their eyesight
- Adjust Ability Function- Entire desk & chair height adjusting system that grows with your child
- Anti-Slip - Anti-slip floor glides that prevent it from slipping & also reduces noise
- Age Recommendation - This desk and chair station is recommended for children ages 3-10
- Minimal Assembly - Simple and minimal assembly is required
- Color: Blue/ White
- Material: Steel, ABS and PP
- Adjustable Table Height: 20-3/4" to 30-1/4"
- Adjustable Seat Height: 12" to 7"
- Table Board Tilt: Yes
- Surface Desk Dimension: 16" x 26-1/2"
- Tray/Drawer Depth: 16-1/2"
- Recommend Ages: 3 -11
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Desk Chair
It looks exactly like the pictures, it's easy to put together, nice weight and sturdiness. I think it's a great starter drafting table.
Good desk once it is put together. For the most part assembly was easy. A few of the pre-drilled holes were a little small for the screw. It is much sturdier than I expected and is great that it will fit my nephew as he grows.
I am unable to screw the chair because it is not aligned with the sit board. The table is ok.
The assembling was little difficult as the part won't easily fit.
Good product super easy to assemble (my 4 and 7 year old did it with minimum help.)My children are tall and I feared the desk would be too small for my taller boy but it is amazing and he still has room to grow.Aaaaaand SUPER pleased with the delivery I oredered 2 at different times and they both areived 2 days earlier than expected.