XtremepowerUS magnetic recumbent bike features a bigger-size premium steel frame, with seat adjust lever, large soft seat cushion and LCD monitor makes your riding experience more stable, smooth and quiet, and customizes your exercise workout.
- 8-Level Magnetic Resistance - The magnetic resistance can give you a smooth and whisper quiet riding experience, no worry to bother family members. The 8-level magnetic resistance system customizes your workout and almost needs no maintenance
- Padded Seat with Adjustable Lever - Ergonomically designed seat and backrest furnished with comfortable high-density sponge. The seat are adjustable lever, it is easy and convenient for you to move the seat front/back, achieving to customize the fit for almost every user
- Build-In Pulse Grip - The pulse grip can track your heart rate, helping you monitor the fitness status. The more steady and prolonged the elevated heart rate is, the more fat is burned
- LCD Monitor - LCD monitor displays and tracks your exercise data, including time, speed, distance, calories burned, and heart rate
- Easy to Move - Convenient front-mounted transport wheels allow you to easily move the cycle bike to wherever you want without lifting it
- Type of Resistance: Magnetic
- Levels of Resistance: 8
- Max User Weight: 220lbs
- LCD Display: Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, Odometer, and Pulse Rate
- Adjustable Length: Yes (43" - 51")
- Seat Size: 15-1/2" x 11-1/2"
- Backrest Height: 14"
- Overall Dimension: 51"(L) x 22-1/2"(W) x 38"(H)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Magnetic Recumbent Bike
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
The only thing I didn't like was with the adjustment for height. Bike is slightly unstable when getting off.
My only issue is instructions to assemble tension portion needs to be more informative.Needs larger pictures regarding instructions.Was trial and error to get tension set right.A larger screen on bike would be a welcome Addison also.
Bought this fro my grandmother who has trouble walking. This helps with blood flow to her legs and uses it daily. It is not a sturdy but it still works for us. We use it on the lowest setting.
Good product for the price/. It was a little hard to put the part together that part that controls the tension on the petal. If you are long legged and have to extend the bottom bar out this may not be the product for you as the more you extend it oit the more unstable it becomes. if your 5'6'' or under it will be fine.