Whether you're off on some outdoor adventure or camping with friends, you don’t want to worry about the ice in your cooler melting. The Freeze High Performance Roto Cooler features uni-body rotationally molded construction and a premium blend of thick polyurethane insulation!
- Multi-Function Cooler - Ice chest is sturdy as well as user-friendly. You can put your water bottle on it while fishing. Take XtremepowerUS insulated cooler for camping, roadtrip, backyard, beach, party and much more on whatever journey
- Ice Retention - Keep cold up to 5 days with full ice. Recommend 1:1 (ice : contents) for 3 days retention. Ask for longer, you can pre-cool the contents and our cooler if possible. Capacity up to 60 cans without ice
- Premium Rotor-Molded Construction - Cooler with Rotomolded Construction makes it virtually indestructible; surface color is classic with natural gloss, outer material LLDPE (Anti-UV) and inner material LLDPE (Food-Grade). Insulation layer in the middle is Polyurethane material. Silicon seals mold in the lid for excellent sealing
- Heavy-Duty Easy-Grip T-Latches - Features a Freezer-Grade 360° rubber gasket along with heavy-duty T-latches. Together they provide a tight seal to keep the cold inside
- Built-IN Side Handle - Side handle gives you a balanced, comfortable grip as you carry the cooler
- Color: White
- Material: LLDPE
- Insulation Type: LLDPE
- Capacity: 48 Quart / 45 Liter
- Drain Plug: Yes
- Interior Dimension: 20.4" x 11.4" x 12.3"
- Overall Dimension: 25.7" x 16.5" x 15.7"
- 48Quart Ice Chest Cooler
*Note Pre-cool the contents and our cooler if possible. Avoid too close to any heat source or direct sun if possible. And only open the cooler when needed. This will keep cold longer
There were no reviews when I wrote this. I feel obligated to say, so far so good. It appears to be built well and the seals, handles and latches seem sturdy enough. We used this for a trip to a cabin, loaded up with food and drinks and 2 freezer packs. We spent the first night at a hotel en route and in the morning the freezer packs were still frozen and everything was still cool. We are not brand people and at a fraction of the price of a yeti, we are happy so far. We used our old cooler for many years until we finally (upgraded?) We have high expectations and will update after we use it some more.