The inflatable paddle board, with stable and rigid shape, is for fitting all skill levels. The lightweight and suitable size makes the paddle board an excellent choice for outdoor sport enthusiasts. For providing better user experience, it is easy and quick to set up. There are three colors for choice with the modern appearance
- Ultimate All Around Paddle Board - 10'6 x 31" x 6” the perfect blend of balance, weight & size. Weighs only 23 lbs. TheTIMATE go-anywhere paddle board. Performs well in all conditions. Feels like a hard board when fully inflated but only half the weight. A great SUP for beginner and advanced paddlers
- Perfect Paddle Board - Great for beginners and great for all skill levels and conditions
- Multi-functional Use - Our inflatable stand up paddle board is suitable for all kinds of activities, fishing, cruising, fitness, entertainment etc
- Detachable Central Fin - Comes with a big fin which is much thicker and firmer than the most offering in the market. It can add more stability and maneuverability while paddling
- Constructions - Inflated to the proper 10-15 PSI,the inflatable SUPs are rigid, and perform like hard SUP boards. With light material, it's also easy to be carried
- Easy to Carry - The handle make this paddle board easy to carry and to transport
- Design for Better Storage - The 4 points bungee system is designed for better storage for the stuff you want to bring with this paddle board
- Package Include - Every Paddle Board also comes with paddling essentials, including oar, manual air pump, and convenient storage bag
- Inflated Dimension: 10'ft-6"(L) x 31"(W) x 6"(H)
- Max Weight Capacity: 300lbs
- Supports Riders Up to 250 lbs.
- Weight: 23 lbs.
I've used this paddleboard everyday since I got it 4 days ago in two different San Diego locations: La Jolla and Point Loma. One thing to note: this board takes a lot of energy to pump up, and only gets harder as you get closer to 12 psi. I had to get help from my boyfriend. It's a great workout though, and worth it once you get in the water. I have a feeling the pump I recieved is faulty, as my boyfriend has a similar pump from a different company that works faster. The pump also arrived with a an opaque casing over the gauge, as shown in the picture, so I had to pry it off in order to see the actual numbers. It's as if the plastic melted or something, and I wasn't able to get it to be clear.As for the functionality of the board, it performs very nicely. It is a bit thin, so it takes a bit to get used to, but I got the hang of it quickly. I enjoyed using in in Point Loma and brought my dog along for her first paddleboard adventure too. With my 47 pound dog, I found it pretty easy to balance as long as she stayed still. The board is not slippery, so she didn't have trouble staying on. I would not recommend using this paddle board where there are more waves, such as La Jolla, as the minute I tried to stand up I fell over. You can sit down and kneel, but since it is so thin it is not stable in rougher waters. I saw other people on wider boards who had no trouble standing up. I had a lot of fun getting knocked over by the waves on the way back to shore.The board is super super easy to pack up, and the back pack it comes with makes it more comfy to carry. I don't enjoy carrying the board itself when its blown up, as it hurts my fingers to carry it by the handle. All in all, this board is worth the money, and I'm very excited to take it on my trip to Lake Tahoe in a few weeks!
This is a beautiful, high quality board! The only reason I'm giving it a 4 out of 5 stars is because the pump it comes with is faulty and therefore I do not know how much to fill it up and I cannot rate the sturdiness of the board appropriately. I will edit this review once I figure that out! I have used this board a handful of times in many of the beautiful Florida springs and let me tell you, this board does not disappoint! The pump it came with went straight to the trash after a few attempts to fix it but I already carry an automatic pump in my car for my tires and it works perfectly for the board with a bike tire attachment that I purchased on Ihubdeal for a few bucks! It fills up (I only fill it to 13 psi) in about 7 minutes with the automatic pump, whilst I get the rest of my stuff ready for my adventure! It's a beautiful, sturdy board that performs extremely well and I have gotten many compliments and many "woah! That's inflatable? I thought it was just a board!" It packs really easy and it is not very heavy.
Nothing so far
Love this board. Great find for the price. I wish it had a shoulder strap and a leash but its a great quality and very sturdy.
Pretty awesome for the price. We are very happy with this purchase. Planning on buying another one soon.