The XtremepowerUS crossbow is powerful hunting equipment. This crossbow delivers its carbon arrow at 380 fps with 165 draw weight. It comes with 4 x 32 mm scope for exceptional accuracy.
- One of the most user-friendly & practical solution available on the market today for cocking a crossbow effortlessly and accurately
- Ergonomic pistol grip with a fully enclosed trigger guard provides added safety
- Fully integrated into the stock, with no dangling parts, it reduces the draw weight
- 380 FPS with Pin-Point Accuracy equipped with 20" length powered by speed-inspired, the bow assembly is built for bone-crushing speed with pin-point accuracy
- 3-Arrow Instant Detach features antra-durable spine and unique, flexible rubber loop, allowing you to silently hang the quiver while in your tree-stand
- Fully adjustable stock and fore grip is able to adjust up to 0-2.5" for a customized fit to shoulder with confidence
- Perfectly proportioned for a crossbow at only 4 x 33mm scope, this lightweight scope features fully-coated optics
- Color: Black
- Material: Aluminum and Composite
- Feet Per Second: 380
- Power Stroke:
- Draw Weight: 165 lbs
- Trigger Draw Weight:
- Arrow Length: 20"
- Overall Dimension: 26"(W) x 30"(L) x 8-1/2"(H)
- Overall Weight: 12lbs
- 3pcs Hexagonal Wrench
- 3 x Carbon Arrows
Didn't take long, well made very powerful . I'm pleased 😀
I saw all these poor reviews, but gave it a shot anyway. First off, the instructions to put together and to use the crossbow, are unclear. In fact, the crossbow comes with extras without explanation. I can see why there are so many dissatisfied customers.If you cock the trigger without a bolt inside, it will not fire. Its a safety concern to protect the crossbow and your fingers. It doesn't need to have the string pulled back, just put a bolt in, and it releases.The string and pulley system, is to decock without firing - see videos on YouTube. Its not an attempt to make it easier to cock the crossbow. Use your hands for that. Then insert the bolt, release the safety, and fire.The piece that looks like a glue stick, is to "oil" the rail, to create less friction with the string saving it from wear and tear.I like that it comes with a set of tools to take it apart if necessary.
Oh my sweet toys! This baby is one mean mama jama! Love the looks, the weight,oh! The scope oooh! Its well worth the money. Plus, this is no toy! We're talking serious weaponry.