Regulator and lubricator system combines a standard series filter, regulator and lubricator into one space-saving unit. The system removes dirt and condensed water from compressed air lines while adding lubrication, helping to extend air tool life. The built-in regulator is easy to adjust and helps ensures that air tools receive the correct air pressure for proper operation.
- Suitable Applications - Water and oil separator can be directly connected to paint airbrush, air compressors and other pneumatic tools; It can be applied with airbrush, pneumatic tools and hoses, capable of capturing water vapor and oil particles entering pneumatic tools to extend tool life and provide cleaner operations, keeping your equipment performing at nice condition
- Built-in regulator is easy to adjust and helps ensures that air tools receive the correct air pressure for proper operation
- Secure Fit includes a 1/4" NPT that tightly fits into couplers without any leakage
- Regulate Pressure - Keep or lower the air pressure
- Lubricator Cup - The lubricator uses compressed air to extract and mix the lubricating oil in the lubricator cup (oil pot), and sends it to the pneumatic pipeline system to lubricate the pneumatic components.
- Air Filter - Filter the tiny particles and moisture in the air, keep the air clean
- Color: Black
- Material: Aluminum Alloy, Plastic
- Air Inlet Size: 1/4" inch NPT
- Temperature Range - 40 - 140F
- Working Pressure (psi): 90 PSI
- Max. Pressure: 140psi
- Release Drain Valve: Yes
- 3-in-1 Air Filter Pressure Regulator
Does what it is meant to do.A cheap and cheerful filter. As mentioned by another reviewer, this is quite a small unit but it is the right size for smaller compressors. I bought this for a 5 gallon/1.5hp machine to take the water out of the air for spraying lacquer. It works well enough to stop the white bloom in the painted finish and drains itself when the pressure falls. The regulator works well and locks in place to stop it adjusting itself through vibration. As with most things, you could buy a better product at a higher price but if like me, this is good enough for what you need, then it certainly does the job.