Each of these 115 drill bits comes organized in a metal indexed storage case for easy transport to your worksite. These drill bits retain their hardness up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit making them ideal for drilling cast iron, heat-treated steel, stainless steel, and other hard materials. With aggressive 135 degree tips, these drill bits not only last longer but also cut faster than your standard high-speed steel bits.
- Precise Drilling: The cutting edge is hardened and honed for sharpness, chatter-free design with staggered cutting teeth ensure the precise countersinking and hole smooth clean
- Professional and widely used bits: HSS is more suitable for hardened material. Particularly successful in cutting through hard metals such as stainless steel, cast iron, high-temperature alloy, titanium alloy, hard plastics, and woods, and also can be used for softer materials
- Precise 135° split point and twist design: Twist design 135-degree split point and twist design increases the cutting speed with self-centering and prevents walking, clears chips and particles faster
- 115-Pieces includes 29pieces fractional sizes: 1/16” to 1/2” in 1/64th increments; 26pcs Letter Size: A To Z; 60pcs numbered Size: #1 To #60
- Set includes the drill bit holder with size index for easy storage and organizing
- Material: High-Speed Steel
- Angle Point: 135 Degree
- Flute Type: Spiral
- Shank Type: Straight Shank
- Minimum Diameter: 1/16"
- Maximum Diameter: 1/2"
- Fractional Size: 29PC (1/16” to 1/2” in 1/64th increments)
- Letter Size: 29PC A To Z
- Numbered Size: 60PC #1 To #60
- 115pc Twist Drill Bit Set
- Storage Case
This is a must have in every garage!! With the amount of bits in every size, I have put some in my Drill press box and some in my regular toolbox, and still have plenty for replacements.
exactly what I needed. superb product, no issues.
Excellent drill bit set, great price, arrived in two days! I used three drill bits so far, measured them to check, and all were the size they were supposed to be. No drills had fallen out of their places, case is very good. It even has a place to put a #2 starting bit (not included), so don't be surprised and think something is missing. Very satisfied.
first impressions are very good. the box is made in the USA and the bits are China. they appear to be of good quality going off of years of drilling and taping holes in steel. I will add more latter.