Portable Air Compressor is the perfect companion to all of your air tools. With its 10 Gal. air tank and low profile stable design, it is ideal in almost any situation, whether it is on the top of a roof or on the other side of the garage. It can run 7.2 CFM @ 40 PSI / 3.5 CFM at 90 PSI, with a maximum of 125 psi. The motor on this compressor is a high-efficient, cold start twin capacitor induction motor with thermal overload protection
- Boasting a maximum PSI of 125, the compressor is ideal for a variety of projects including nailing, bolting, stapling, fastening, hobby painting, and inflation
- Cast iron pump with big bore cylinder and the piston is engineered to provide faster recovery time for improved performance
- Large automotive style industrial air filter for increased air intake and greater efficiency. Durable cast iron cylinder reduces wear and increases pump life; removable for easy maintenance
- 50% quieter than comparable units, you can use this compressor indoors without worrying about the noise!
- Combined with the portable 10-gallon horizontal tank, the unit was designed for a user-friendly experience
- Automatic shutoff stops pumping air when the object is fully inflated for safety
- Low AMP draw reduces incidences of tripped breakers at startup
- Type: Portable Air Compressor
- Voltage: 120V/60HZ
- Air Capacity: 10 Gallon
- Power: 3.5 Peak HP
- Number of Couplers: 2
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI
- Wheel Diameter: 10"
- Rating: 7.2 CFM @ 40 PSI / 3.5 CFM at 90 PSI
- Portable Air Compressor
I liked the cost, perfomance is pretty good. Unit not that noisy compared to 5hp oil less that I had
I've had this compressor for a while now and am really satisfied with it. Pumps fast and has enough capacity. Reliability has been fine so far, no problems. In fact, this compressor is better than the higher priced one it replaced.
It's a little loud but it's my first air compressor so I have nothing to compare it too, I've been looking for a 10 gallon air compressor and this is the cheapest one I found they can get quite expensive. I bought it so I can do a 4 step candy paint job to my car myself and had no problems with it
Great air compressor I use use it heavily and it keeps up and hasn't failed me yet and it's quiet it can be a bit heavy but has wheels