3-piece Carbide Ogee Router Bit Set with tungsten carbide cutting edges are specially designed for use with tough abrasive materials. The set includes two pieces of ogee stile and rail bits and one piece of raised panel bit with cutter. Great for cutting decorative detailing into edges, frames, vertical stiles and horizontal rails on furniture and cabinets.
- Simple construction, easy to operate. Suitable for all kinds of materials and surfaces like woods, particle board, MDF, plywood compact panel softwood, hardwood and many others
- Perfect to make your own hardwood floor, drawers, or doors. Get your woodworking power on! Create, replace or repair hardwood flooring all by yourself without spending a small fortune on pricey carpentry work. Using for hand making a drawer or other woodworking.
- It comes with a tongue router bit, a groove router bit 1/2" shank and a 45' lock miter router bit 1/2'' shank, create beautifully handmade furniture on your own.
- Solid hardened steel bodies with anti kickback design. Build-up and heat resistant teflon coating. Totally enclosed and lubricated. Industrial grade micro grain carbide blade.Incision smooth and tightly combined
- Great for kitchen and bathroom doors, flooring tables, office cabinets, bedroom shelves, outdoor frames, walls and more. Perfect choice of professionals and hobbyists.
- Type: Router Bits
- Individual/Set: Set
- Bit Material: Carbide
- Cut Diameter: .75 in.
- Shank Diameter: 1/2 in.
- Shank Style: Straight
- Router Type: Cabinet
- # of Pieces: 3
- # of Flutes: Assorted
- Self-feeding: No
- 2 x Stile and Rail - Roman Ogee
- 1 x Raised Panel Bit with Cutters
- Wooden Storage Case
The product works for me my doors came out nice
I cut some poplar to make some doors and used these. It took at least 150 lb of force to join the pieces.
It's a good router set but wished it came with some instructions.
Bought for my friend 3 years ago. Works great!