This Stainless Submersible Pump 4" Deep bore Well is ideally used for water supply from wells or reservoirs, garden and irrigation, domestic use, for civil and industrial applications. Features include a Stainless steel, 4" diameter pump body Heavy-duty, 110 -volt rated. Oil and water-resistant jacketed motor lead. Double cooling, environment-protected.
- Suitable for extraction from the deep wells for groundwater, and can also be used in rivers, reservoirs, canals and other water lifting works.Mainly used in farmland irrigation and mountainous areas for human and animal using water, but also for draining in cities, factories, railways, mines
- Water pump has no special requirement on well and water pipe, that means the pump can used in Steel pipe wells, ash pipe wells or soil wells, and if the pressure permit, steel pipe, hose or plastic pipe can be used as its water pipe
- Deep well pump with 10ft cable, combined motor and pump in one, it deep dive into the water to work. Small footprint well pump, and easy on Installation, use, maintenance, no needs of constructing pump room
- Heavy-duty thermoplastic impellers, diffusers and inlet screens give the pump a good thermal protection against overheating and lower energy consumption
- Stainless steel body and a built in check valve made from stainless steel ensure that the pump is highly resistant to corrosion
- Power: 1HP
- Voltage: 110
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: Up to +40'C
- Maximum Sand Content: 0.15%
- Maximum Immersion: 200ft
- Minimum Well Diameter: 4"
- Phase: Single
- Water Flow: 33 GPM
- Outlet Fitting: 1.5"
- Built-in Check Valve: Yes
- Hardware Required: Yes
- Deep Water Pump
Great price and works great
Xtremepower 1.5 stainless well pump Value for the money, shipping was good.seems well built,works great booklet included but seems general it could be more informative in my opinion,I would recommend this item to family or friends
I have a 20' shallow well where I was using a shallow well jet pump in my basement. The old setup was loud and obnoxious. I never thought about installing a deep well pump horizontally. I read about someone else doing it and figured why not. Created a 24" platform to mount this on and wired it all up. WOW! What a difference. This pump, set at 40/60, creates the needed pressure quickly and runs great. All that said, it's only been a week, but based on that I'd recommend it.Update: the pump has been running great since it was installed and no issues with it thus far.
I have already bought several of these equipment from the same vendor and everything went well. I am satisfied.
For the money, it can't be beat. Check out what the equivalent pump cost at the big box stores. It does draw a little bit more amps than stated on the pump, but that's not a deal breaker. Let's see how long this baby last.