Our submersible water pumps are perfect for draining swimming pools, ponds, aquariums, and emergency draining for basements, rooftops, and any shallow flooded area. This powerful pump is designed for clean or dirty water applications. Simply place the pump into the water and start draining. The built-in float will automatically turn off the pump when draining is complete. 1-1/4” and 1-1/2” discharge fittings provide dual hose options. This pump is perfect for everyday water draining or emergency draining.
- An automatic Float pump with a float switch can control start/stop Automatically, when the water level is below the initial level ( ≤4.7"), it will automatically disconnect the power and stop working
- 2115 Gallon Per Hour rating tackles any draining job at a fraction of the time
- Oil-free motor requires no maintenance
- Discharge Fittings compatible with 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" hoses
- This pump easily passes solids up to 1/2" in diameter, giving you the ability to drain cellars or garden ponds
- Overload Protection Thermal overload protection ensures the pump operates within spec for longer durability
- Thermoplastic construction composite material is highly rugged
- Color: Blue/Black
- Voltage: 110/60hz
- Horsepower: 1/2HP
- Max Flow Rate: 2115 GPH
- Max Lift: 16 Feet
- Discharge Fitting: 1-1/4" & 1-1/2"
- Flow Rate: 25ft
- Max Drainage Depth: 1"
- Power Cord Length: 25ft
- Submersible Clean/Dirty Water Pump
- Fitting Elbow
- Hose Fitting Attachment