XtremepowerUS commercial-grade engine is designed for the most demanding commercial applications. Expect this engine to be reliable and durable, with an overhead cam design that offers cooler, fuel-efficient operation and cast iron cylinder sleeve that provides longer service life. This engine is reliable, easy starting and quiet running. Great for use with construction equipment. Designed for high-RPM applications such as trimmers, mini-tillers and more.
- Perfect small engines to power the equipment you use to maintain your home and yard
- OHV design for increased efficiency and optimal power transfer; Precision camshaft design for precise valve timing, optimal valve overlap and better fuel economy
- The operating fuel is standard 87 Octane or better Gasoline
- Provides industrial-grade strength to get the job done
- Reliable and durable, with an overhead cam design that offers cooler, fuel-efficient operation
- Shaft Output: Vertical
- Shaft Diameter: Clutch
- Engine Type: Industrial Grade OHV 4-Stroke
- Horse Power: 1.5
- Engine Displacement (CC): 34.6
- Max Torque: 1.2Nm/ 6,500 r/min
- Power Outlet: 0.8kw / 6,500 r/min
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Start System: Recoil
- Fuel Tank: 0.65L
- Fuel Consume: 500kwh
- Rotating Speed of Clutch: 4,000/150rpm
- Reduction Type: None
- Engine Cooling Type: Forced Air Cooling
- Bore/Stroke: 39 x 29
- Compression Ratio: 8:2:1
- Gasoline Engine
*Note Add Motor Oil*
I needed to replace my tillers Honda GX31 engine. This replacement as identical in every way other than a few very minor cosmetic alteration, it worked out perfectly.
I purchased a 63cc 2 cycle trimmer combo, engine was had to start, it ran for awhile then quit.There are lots of these out on the internet.I found this XtremepowerUS 62030 Industrial 4 cycle 35cc engine, and it used the same bolt pattern as the 63cc engine that quit.It bolted right up, put oil in the engine and gas (no mix) it starts right up and runs well.Great replacement for the 63cc engine, now I can still use all of the attachments that came with the original brushcutter / trimmer combo.Even though this engine is about half the displacement, it has all the power it needs to run the tool.
XtremepowerUS that's the good brand name you can trust,just one pull to start up the engine,quiet and no vibration.I have 210cc and 49cc so happy so cheap for the price of this engine.So I gave them 10 stars.
Just what I needed to build a miniature gokart for the grandchildren.