XtremepowerUS Variable Speed Pump now offers a fully variable speed pump at an affordable price. The motor delivers premium energy efficiency and programs flexibility with a digital controller mounted directly onto the pump. The Variable Speed Pump can save you up to 80% in energy costs over single-speed pumps. It also has faster payback than the more expensive variable speed pumps because it is sized to match the performance of the most common medium heat pumps
- Running your pump at lower speeds for longer periods of time will cost you less in operational costs than running your pump at a high speed for shorter periods of time
- Extra-large debris basket keeps pool maintenance to a minimum, letting you enjoy your pool more, while the clear cover lets you see exactly when the basket needs cleaning
- Fully programmable, self-contained 24-hour time clock, with custom speeds and timer functions, which allows it to manage flow throughout the day
- Easy start-up fill the pump with water upon first use to prevent the motor from overheating
- High-Efficiency Impeller maximize flow and reduce noise while the energy-efficient motor with a commercial-grade frame
- Thermally protected motor for greater protection and longevity
- Intended for use with swimming pools, hot tubs, and spas.
- Material: PPGF30 + PC
- Power: 1.5HP
- Voltage: 115V
- # of Speed: 3
- Rated Power: Eco (1,500RPM), Clean (2,400RPM), Boost (3,250RPM)
- Timer Function: Yes
- Inlet Internal Fitting: 1.5" NPT
- Head Max: 59ft
- GPM: 81
- Waterproof Level: IPX5
- Hardware Required: No
- Electric Pool Pump
- Fitting Set
*When installing, please consult qualified professional*
Installed it as replacement to run pool waterfall, working great so far, cannot complain. It is used very sparingly cannot comment if was used to run the pool vac several hours a day. Wanted to point out that when one of the ground wires was loose on the terminal block. Other thing I wanted to point out is while this pump ships configured on 110 Volts the manual states is draws around 5 amps. Also in the manual and terminal block it looks like this pump can be wired for 220 but you need to change the wire configuration on the terminal block of the pump. Lastly the pump is quiet, significantly quieter than my Pentair 3hp variable speed. Which brings me to my last point, some reviewer answered question that this is a rebadged Pentair pump, that statement is false , it is not. The build quality and the controller on Pentair is superior in comparison. The pump does have the same color scheme as Pentair and blends with the equipment, that’s a bonus!
This pump is a dream. A bit more expensive but absolutely worth the money and the peace of mind.My best purchase to date and I buy a lot from Amazon.Highly Highly recommend.
I bought two pumps. One for pool filter and other one for jacuzzi filter. The most incredible thing about it is that in ECO mode the noise you barely notice is running. You can connect in 120v or 220v. Suction and return outlets are in 1-1/2” size. You can program the cycles manually . Is a excellent purchase for a variable speed pump!
I have been using it for over a month with no problems at all. It was super easy to install as well.
I thought i would leave a review to get some feedback started on this pump. This same pump is being sold for about 30% more $ at a major online pool supply. I just installed last week so this is short term. the pump was packed well and arrived in good shape. it replaced a 1 hp single speed and went right in place with no major pipe work.i am running 24/7 on eco at 1500 rpm. it is quiet on eco. you need to be standing over the pump to hear it running. when on boost setting i would say it sounds like a standard pump. At this point, for the price i would not hesitate to make this purchase again.