- Energy Saving Swimming Pool Pump heavy-duty, high-performance motor with air-flow ventilation for quieter, cooler operation
- Built-in (2) Speed settings give more user control to adjust the speed of water transfer with the low and high settings between 1,750 to 3,450 rotations per minute
- Extra-large debris basket keeps pool maintenance to a minimum, letting you enjoy your pool more, while the clear cover lets you see exactly when the basket needs cleaning
- Oversized strainer basket with transparent lid cover to indicate whether the basket needs to be cleaned out of debris, leaves, and particles of dust to prevent clogging
- A high-performance motor with built-in airflow ventilation and thermal overload protection will deliver quieter noise and a smoother running experience than traditional pumps of its class
- Designed for above-ground pools and spas of all types and sizes. It Certified to meet specific product standards and safety requirements
- Please Note: Not for Sale in California
- Power: 1.5HP
- Voltage: 115/60Hz
- Speed: 2
- Amp: 12/3.6
- Low-Speed: 1750r/min
- Hi-Speed: 3450r/min
- Max Flow: 4980 GPH
- Fitting Size: 1.5NPT
- Max Section Height: 40ft
- Hardware Required: Yes
- Overall Dimension: 22"(L) x 7-1/2"(W) x 10-1/2"(H)
- Electric Pool Pump
- Fitting Adapter
When installing, please consult a qualified professional
XtremepowerUS 1.5HP Variable Speed Swimming Pool Pump
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
Just received this today and it was installed.. the noise level is the best feature so far
Never received. Apparently FedEx doesn’t like Ihub
This pool pump is fantastic! I highly recommend it. It's quiet yet powerful, even on the low setting!
Up until now, everything is going well. This small yet powerful pump connected seamlessly.
I bought this pump as a replacement for my 24-foot above-ground pool. I had to get a new hose to connect to the filter, but all the other existing hoses and adapters from the pool fit perfectly. The installation took only 20 minutes, and my neighbors particularly appreciate the quiet motor!