XtremepowerUS newest concrete mixer is a powerful beast contained in a mixer. The huge capacity allows for large projects, it is also equipped with a strong motor that provides the necessary force. Pick one up today to help you finish up your dream project!
- Wide Range of Application - Not only does our heavy-duty cement concrete mixer is ideal for commercial use, such as concrete, stucco, and mortar mixing, but also for agricultural use, like inoculating seeds and mixing feeds.
- Humanized Designs -The non-slip handle with safety lock is easy to operate. The low-profile height is conductive to pouring the mixture into forms. 2-large wheels are for easy maneuverability
- Easy to Assemble - Concrete mixer is easy to assemble, and all required accessories are included. You can effortlessly assemble it in a short time according to the clear and easy-to-understand manual
- Powerful Pure Copper Motor - Equipped with a 150 W copper motor, this barrow mixing machine can finish the mixing work efficiently and quickly. Drum capacity: 46L (roughly 1.6 cubic ft); Drum Diameter: 9.29" (236mm); Drum Speed: 29.8 Min
- Unique Design - Low-profile height, convenient to pour the mixture, Non-slip handle with safety lock, easy to operate, triangular bracket for extra stability with 2-large wheels for easy movement. Easy to assemble
- Color: Grey/Red
- Motor: 150W
- Voltage: 110V, 60Hz
- Switch: On / Off Sealed
- Material: Steel
- Drum Size: 1.6 Cubic Feet
- Mixing Capacity: 1.6 cu.ft / 46 L
- Drum Mouth: 9.29" / 236mm
- Drum Speed: 29.8 Min
- Overall Dimensions: 42"(L) x 20"(W) x 35"(H)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Concrete Mixer Machine
lo utilizamos para mezclar concreto en trabajos varios que lo requieren.
It made it through a 4" thick, 7x10 foot slab, i think around 50 bags, took me 5 hours doing it alone, the hardest part by far was holding the bag while slowly pouring it in the small hole in the drum, i lost 10 lbs hahaha, but It paid for itself on that one job,, now I have 2-3 other jobs lined up, I like this thing and it doesn't take up a ton of space. nice not having to go back and forth from the rental place with a mixer hanging out the back of my mercedes . it mixes the cement fast and even an isn't overly loud, not to bad to put together either. i definitly recommend this product
It was very helpful in getting the job done. I made a 8 x 10 slab