XtremepowerUS newest concrete mixer is a powerful beast contained in a mixer. The huge capacity allows for large projects, it is also equipped with a strong motor that provides the necessary force. Pick one up today to help you finish up your dream project!
- Wide Range of Application - Not only does our heavy-duty cement concrete mixer is ideal for commercial use, such as concrete, stucco, and mortar mixing, but also for agricultural use, like inoculating seeds and mixing feeds.
- Humanized Designs -The non-slip handle with safety lock is easy to operate. The low-profile height is conductive to pouring the mixture into forms. 2-large wheels are for easy maneuverability
- Easy to Assemble - Concrete mixer is easy to assemble, and all required accessories are included. You can effortlessly assemble it in a short time according to the clear and easy-to-understand manual
- Powerful Pure Copper Motor - Equipped with a 150 W copper motor, this barrow mixing machine can finish the mixing work efficiently and quickly. Drum capacity: 46L (roughly 1.6 cubic ft); Drum Diameter: 9.29" (236mm); Drum Speed: 29.8 Min
- Unique Design - Low-profile height, convenient to pour the mixture, Non-slip handle with safety lock, easy to operate, triangular bracket for extra stability with 2-large wheels for easy movement. Easy to assemble
- Color: Grey/Red
- Motor: 150W
- Voltage: 110V, 60Hz
- Switch: On / Off Sealed
- Material: Steel
- Drum Size: 1.6 Cubic Feet
- Mixing Capacity: 1.6 cu.ft / 46 L
- Drum Mouth: 9.29" / 236mm
- Drum Speed: 29.8 Min
- Overall Dimensions: 42"(L) x 20"(W) x 35"(H)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Concrete Mixer Machine
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
lo utilizamos para mezclar concreto en trabajos varios que lo requieren.
It made it through a 4" thick, 7x10 foot slab, i think around 50 bags, took me 5 hours doing it alone, the hardest part by far was holding the bag while slowly pouring it in the small hole in the drum, i lost 10 lbs hahaha, but It paid for itself on that one job,, now I have 2-3 other jobs lined up, I like this thing and it doesn't take up a ton of space. nice not having to go back and forth from the rental place with a mixer hanging out the back of my mercedes . it mixes the cement fast and even an isn't overly loud, not to bad to put together either. i definitly recommend this product
It was very helpful in getting the job done. I made a 8 x 10 slab
When this came and I started putting it together I couldn't help but think to myself this is a cheap mixer and won't last very long. Boy was I wrong. It ran like a trooper two days straight. Mixed up a pallet and a half of 60 pound bags of cement like nothing. One batch of a 60 pound bag was it's maximum but that's fine it's about all we could handle just the two of us. Cleaned up very nicely when we were done and looked like new. Highly recommended.