The Cultivator is a garden superstar when it comes to weeding, working in fertilizer or aerating soil. Its small size and light weight not only make it easy to transport, but it also increases maneuverability through garden rows without damaging your plants. It is built for dependable, trouble free performance and is backed by an extensive service network to keep the cultivator running strong for years to come. The adjustable tilling widths of 6 in. - 9.5 in. and up to 4 in. tilling depth
- Perfect Tiller / Soil Cultivator - Mini Power Tiller Cultivator is the perfect machine that will empower you to have ultimate control of tilling over your land
- Powerful Machine - Powerful 1.7HP 43cc Gas 2 -Stroke Single Cylinder OHV Engine, with a recoil starter & centrifugal friction clutch, that provides excellent power to weight ratio performance!
- Wide Application - Till/Cultivators are great for Garden & Lawn applications in Digging, Soil Cultivation, Aeration, Creating Loose Seedbeds & Dirt/Weed Removal
- Built for dependable, trouble free performance and is backed by an extensive service network to keep the cultivator running strong for years to come
- Advanced Design - Compact design includes (4) Steel Replaceable & Adjustable Forward Rotating Tines, with a Tilling scope width & a Tilling depth for rotating plough, that allows for fast & efficient work to be accomplished whether in the field of work or on your own personal land
- Motor: 43cc Engine 2-Stroke
- HorsePower: 1.75
- Engine Start: Recoil Pull Start
- Fuel: 30:1 Gas Oil Mix
- Gas Tank: 1.2L
- RPM: 7,500r/Min
- Rotary Cultivation Width: 6" - 9.5"
- Maximum Cultivating Depth: 4"
- Wheel Size: 7" inch
- Assemble Required: Yes
- Mini Tiller Machine
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
Lost one bolt that holds the handles together have to find a replacement
I love this tiller. It does a fantastic job in my garden going down the rows. It make the dirt nice and fluffy.
I REALLY APPRECIATE how easy this machine is to start and operate. It has a short pull on the cord, 3 pushes on the fuel bulb, and engage the choke. It's then running and with power that is stronger than others in the classI came down one star because of how hard the writing I the instructions were for ME to understand. THE PICTURES MADE UP FOR THIS.
Very lite easy to use works good