Our patio umbrella provides the perfect solution for preventing from sun burn in garden, deck, patio, beach and other outdoor living area. It features sturdy aluminum pole with powder coated black finish for stability and durability. The canopy features 10 feet span for enough covering space
- The exclusive Easy Open Lift system allows you to open and extend the cantilever in one motion; the simple slider mechanism makes it easy to crank to the desired angle; crank mechanism for easy 360 degree rotation; wind vent at the top to allow air flow and reduce wind pressure to enhance stability
- Convenient crank open system makes it easy to open and close. 10 Foot Diameter, Ideal for both residential and commercial location. Umbrella easily opens and closes with crank lifting system
- Provide 10-feet of sun protection to protect your patio furniture, designed to keep you cool and more comfortable than an ordinary umbrella. Adjustable opening angle Umbrella Height: approx. 7ft.
- Recommended the Cross base to be secured with 120 lbs with paving stones or concrete weights (NOT INCLUDED). Crank & Tilt, Steel bottom frame anodized finish. 10 feet diameter cantilever patio umbrella follows the sun all day
- Durable polyester material is waterproof, anti - fading and anti-ultraviolet. (But not weatherproof). 8 Ribs construction, UV Protective & Water Repellent; Operates Crank open system, easy to open and close, & easy tilt
- Tilt Function: Yes
- Air Vent: Yes
- Adjustable Height: Yes
- Umbrella Cover Material: Water-Proof Polyester
- Operation: Manual Crank System
- Fabric: 180g Waterproof Polyester
- Pole Material: Powder Coated Steel
- Umbrella Diameter: 10' ft
- Weight Base Included: No
- Umbrella Height: approx. 7ft
- Patio Umbrella
The umbrella is well-built. Will not last a lifetime, but for the cost, lasts several years. My issue was with the shipping. The box, if you can call it that, was taped up, one end was completely open. I'm assuming this happened after the umbrella left the warehouse. Surprisingly, NO damage was done and therefore no claim is warranted.
I am in love with my umbrella, I got a heavier base and that's all.
I can't wait for the weather to cool done a little here in Florida so I can sit outside and drink my coffee in the morning under my new umbrella! It looks so cute. I did read plenty of reviews and everyone mentions that the umbrella will fall over easily. I bought some large cinder blocks to put around the base and problem solved!! It's very easy to close it up with not in use too.
Best price for such a large cantilever unbrella. Provides plenty of shade for our hot tub area. Made of lightweight plastic. Caution should be used in Wind! We are pleased with our purchase & fast delivery. When this one breaks I'll buy another.Jan 2019 working great! I don't need to buy another.
A great addition to our patio!