Other welding hoses easily crack or leak creating a disastrous fire hazard with imminent failure to look forward to, but the 1/4 Inch Twin Welder Gas Hose Acetylene Oxygen Hose is constructed from acetylene rubber to provide maximum durability, flexibility and resistance to kinking, abrasion, and weather.
- Wide Applicable - With the low temperature resistant, good flame retardancy and other good features, this rubber sheet is a good choice for industry and agriculture, traffic and daily life.
- Perfect Size for Your Needs - 100 foot torch hose length allows you to safely keep the tanks away from the torch tip while servicing your vehicle
- Low Temperature Resistant - Used on extreme environment because of the high quality material, even in subzero temperatures. It is suitable for both indoors and outdoors.
- Easy to Use and Store - Very flexible battery cable can easily lace throughout an engine compartment and around tight turns. When you don't need to use it, you can make it a circle, which help you to store it conveniently.
- Keep Lines Distinguishable - Red and green twin hoses provide a color-coding system to hook up to your regulator and oxy torch kit safely; One rubber hose includes right-handed fitting threads, and the other welder hose includes left-handed fitting threads; Always wear protective welding helmets and welding gloves when working with welding equipment
- Color: Red/Green
- Type: Gemini Grade R
- Length: 100ft
- Fittings: Female 9/16" 18-UNF 2B Thread
- Working PSI: 300 PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 900 PSI
- Inner Diameter Hose Fitting: 1/4"
- Color Coding: Green = Oxygen Line, Red = Acetylene Line
- Meets/Exceeds: RMA/CGA Specifications
- Twin Welding Hose
the quality and ability to withstand 10 hrs. a day of constant use at a cutting table makes the order worth another set of hoses to be ordered