The weather is getting colder, you must need extra heat. Our portable kerosene forced air heater is reliable whether used in ventilated garages, barns, or construction sites. The standard 10-foot hose makes it easy to use on any field. Besides, it can start quickly and has excellent heating performance
- This powerful kerosene forced air heater can be used in many places to bring enough heat, such as ventilated warehouses, open barn, garages, workshops, construction sites, etc
- Kerosene forced air heater has an adjustable thermostat of heating output options, and its powerful oxygen supply completely burns the fuel for rapid heating. Due to its excellent heating performance, the heating space can reach 3,000 sq ft
- On a full tank of fuel, this unit can run up to 10-12 hours
- Transport the unit safely and quickly with a built-in wheel
- Thermostat control offers the most customizable heat settings, ideal for greater heat flow that adds a warm atmosphere to your environment
- A built-in pressure gauge makes it simple to monitor PSI for optimal performance.
- A run-time with a built-in fuel gauge ensures never losing heat to fuel shortages
- Color: Black
- Material: Metal
- Rated Voltage: 120V/ 60HZ
- Fuel Type: Kerosene, Diesel
- Heat Coverage: 3000 sq ft
- Setting(BTU): 100,000
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 38(L)
- Fuel Consumption: 2.9 lb/hr
- Full Load Run Time (Hours): 10-12
- Average Air Temp. Rise: 200?
- Overall Dimension: 41-1/4"(L) x 21"(W) x 24"(H)
- Certifications: Listed,
- Kerosene Forced Air Heater
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.