This ratcheting wrench set excels at powering off fasteners in tight spots. A flexible position 72 tooth ratchet end helps speed up your work. Chrome-plated high carbon steel with a durable black oxide coated ratchet mechanism
- Angled Open End - The open end is angled 15 degrees so the wrench can Perfect in Tight Spaces - Extra precise ratcheting wrench is faster to use in tight spaces than a standard wrench, because it allows you to have continuous engaged with the bolt while you tighten it. Reseating bolts in tight, dark spaces kills your productivity. In our tests, we have seen huge speed improvements in tight spaces over our standard wrench
- 12-Point Box End - Providing a sure, snug fit on hex-shaped fasteners, a 6-point box end resists slipping off while you work, saving aggravation and your knuckles. To prevent round-off, it contacts and applies force to the flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners.
- Durable Cr-V Steel - Forged by quality chromium-vanadium steel and heat-treated for enhanced strength and durability, the gear wrench is also chrome plated for rust and corrosion resistance.
- Reliable Torque - The teeth of the ratchet gear are cut, not press formed, creating a crisp, precise profile that fully engages with the pawls and can't skip or slip under high stress
- Dual-Headed - Speed wrench with open end and ratcheting box end for tightening and loosening hex head
- Measurement Standard: SAE
- Material: Chrome-Vanadium Steel
- Flex-Head: 180-Degree
- Ratchet Gear: 72 teeth
- Box End: 12-Point
- Size: 11/16"
- Length: 9"
- 11/16" Combination Ratchet Wrench