XtremepowerUS sliding compound miter saw features a powerful motor amp, a 2000 watt motor that delivers efficient cutting performance and durability, can be widely applied to various materials like wood, MDF, chipboard, plywood, blockboard, hardboard, wood with nails, 3 mm mild steel plates and more.
- Versatile Saw Machine - Pull out the extendable workbench, turn on the beam light above the machine, place the long wood, hold the handle with your right hand, and use the slide rail to cut the wood with the sharp saw blade, you will get incredible results
- Built-in Scale - The scale reading is directly carved on the miter scale for easy reading and not easy to fall off, increasing durability
- Powerful Motor & Multipurpose Cutting - Powerful motor amp/2000W with 4,000rpm smoothly cutting through multiple materials such as wood, plastics, aluminum alloy, and metal plate
- Beam Light Maker - Beam light marker accurately track the real-time position for making the cutting more accurate and professional
- Ergonomic & Double Linear Sliding Rail Design - D-handle design creates more comfortable and easy to use for users; Double linear sliding rail Design provide guarantee for more smooth, steady, and precise cutting works
- Color: Silver/Black
- Material: Steel
- Voltage: 110
- Max Watts: 2,000W
- Speed: 4,000 RPM
- Amp: 15
- Blade Capacity: 12"
- Usage: Wood, Soft Metals, Plastics
- Beam Light Guide: Yes
- Scale: Yes
- Adjustable Angle: 0-45degree
- Blade Included: No
- Stand Included: No
- Overall Dimension: 40-1/4"(W) x 33-1/2"(L) x 26-1/2"(H)
- Sliding Miter Saw
*Note* Stand Not Included. Image is for illustration purposes only
heavy duty for sure, but be aware it is a 5/8" arbor. if you are like me you have 1" arbor blades. You need to get adaptors, dewalts work fine. It is certainly heavy duty with a lot of power. My only other complaint is that it was missing the support arms. They said they would send them..but no luck. So support is questionable.
This thing doesn’t play. This thing runs like a dewalt miter saw. I thought this was not going to be great and kind of just good enough but man this thing is no joke. It is really heavy so I keep it stationary in my shop. So if you are looking to go from site to site I do suggest not getting this as this is not for you. Staying out in a wood shop? Yeah go for it.