This 12-piece SAE AND METRIC ratcheting wrench set comes with 72 teeth feature with 5-degree arc swing. This 72 teeth model is great for confined space work and fine-tuning. These slim wrenches have stamped size mark pattern on both ends. The astonishing features do not stop here. the 180 degrees flex head helps you easily reach the tightest places. All of the wrenches are made of high strength vanadium steel and then chrome finished for long lasting durability. The combination of the features indicates this product to be the best performer for fine-tuning.
- Great for Confined Space Work - The slim design of XtremepowerUS Combination Ratcheting Wrenches helps you easily get into tight nooks and crannies
- Premium Material - Wrench Set is made from superior quality, extra-durable chrome vanadium steel, and can handle any job. They also feature a chrome finish for corrosion resistance, which also makes them easy to clean
- 180-Degree Flex-Head Wrench - 180 degree flex head helps you to reach the tightest places where most ratchet wrenches would not reach. The 72-tooth ratchet gears need only a 5-degree working swing arc, which is definitely a premium mechanics hand tool to meet the tough requirements of professional automotive technicians and industrial users
- Bonus Tool Roll - The best organizer pouch has each wrench size printed which can help you to protect your wrench and keep them all shipshape
- Measurement Standard: Metric, SAE
- Flex-Head: 180-Degree
- Size: 8mm(5/16"), 10mm(25/64"), 11mm(7/16"), 12mm(15/32"), 13mm, 15mm (19/32"), 16mm(5/8"), 19mm(3/4), 3/8", 1/2", 9/16", 11/16"
- 12pc Ratchet Set
Great wrench set to carry around in the car just in case any emergency...Great value
One of the best automotive investments that I've recently made
I have not used them yet, but they look great.
Nice well made set of wrenches, nice carry pouch, compact easy to store.Already paid for it's self when the one flex head wrench did a job a regular wrench was not capable of saving the day and hours of extra work.Should have gotten these years ago. Really like the mix of Imperial and Metric sizes. Covers pretty much everything without needing full set of each. Metrinch wrenches do it also but you have to settle for some sloppy fits now and then. This way is much smarter/better. I love them.
easy to use