XtremepowerUS Portable Electric Rebar cutter can cut up to 7/8" (#7) grade 60 rebar in about 3.5-4.5 seconds. Powered by an electric motor driving a hydraulic pump. This Rebar Cutter is widely used in steel mills, coal mines, railways, oil fields, bridges, highways, housing construction, and other industries that need to quickly cut off the reinforcement of the place.
- Widely used in steel mills, coal mines, railways, oil fields, bridges, highways, housing construction, and other industries
- It is not only lightweight and small in size but also portable and easy to operate
- Powerful motor provides the power to easily cut through steel rods
- The electric motor driving a hydraulic pump
- Heavy-Duty construction is ideal for cutting steel rod 7/8" inch thick
- Pull trigger-switch and keep depressed while piston advances and rebar cutting
- Rebar cutter is dedicated to cutting steel and all kinds of steel bar, Cutting steel is fast, just 3.5-4.5 seconds cut off a bar
- Application: For cutting off construction rebars, deformed bars, round steel bars, steel rods, thread rods, etc.
- Type: Rebar Cutter
- Color: Blue
- Voltage: 110v/60 Hz
- Power: 1350W
- Rebar Cutter Method: Open Jaw Shear
- Max. Rebar: 7/8" (22 mm) #7
- Min. Rebar: 0.15" (4 mm) #3
- Cut-Off Speed: 3.5-4.5 sec
- Handle Length: 5"
- Certification: Listed
- Carrying Case Included: Yes
- Overall Dimension: 16-1/2"(L) x 4-1/4"(W) x 8-1/2"(H)
- Rebar Cutter
- Carrying Case