The screw on wire connector features a positive-grip design for easy installation color-coded models cover hundreds of wire combination just strip off the wire and insert securely inside the connector The fixed square-wire spring provides a secure connection that won't relax over time Cone-shaped springs pull wires into the connectors for a firm grip.
- Applications - Electrical Wire Nuts are great for home theater, speaker wire, stereo wiring, automotive, marine wiring projects, household wiring projects, commercial or residential applications and etc.
- Assorted Sizes - (10ga-22ga) for various electrical wire gauges, great addition to your electrical connector kit!
- Wire Cap - No Pre-twisting wire & soldering & tools needed. pull the wires into connector and screw on, spring steel ensure a stable connection when working on wiring projects. They are plastic and they have the expected spring steel little twisty thing in the neck that helps complete a good connection.
- Screw-On Wire Connector Assortment: Grey, Blue, Orange, Yellow and Red connectors, Perfectly fits for most electrical wiring projects and applications
- Packaging Content - 40pcs gray wire nuts, 40pcs blue wire cap, 50pcs orange electrical wire connectors, 18pcs yellow Screw-On Wire Connector, 10pcs red wire connection nuts
- Material: PVC, Copper
- Voltage: Rated at 600V
- Max Temperature: Rated at 221°F (105°C) maximum
- 40pcs Grey: 20ga Screw On Wire Connectors
- 40pcs Blue: 18ga Electric Wire Spring Connectors
- 50pcs Orange: 16ga Wire Cap
- 18pcs Yellow: 16ga Cone Connectors
- 12pcs Red: 12ga Thimble Connectors
- Storage Case Included: Yes
- 158pcs Wire Nuts Assortment
- Storage Case
I've used these on a few DIY electrical projects around the house, and they have just simply worked. When I run out, I'll buy this pack again.
It is a good assortment for most electrical uses. They seem to be of adequate quality. No problems.
Cheap but nice to keep in trucks for a quick fix. For the price I'm happy
This box of wire caps was a much value than what I could get at my favorite hardware store. The caps appear to be of good quality and worked well when I was replacing some of might light switches in my home with occupancy sensors.