This powerful trimmer is equipped with a maintenance-free 40 Watt motor, sharp stainless steel triple blades and variable speeds. Automatic output when finished; equipped with clean environmental handle bag and its easy fold out design for convenient transport or storage, 180 degree tilt table for easy clean up.
- Powerful Trimmer - The powerful trimmer is equipped with Maintenance-free motor, sharp stainless steel (3) blades
- Efficiently & Precious - Quickly, efficiently and precious trims excess leaves and stems. Easy fold out the design for convenient transport or storage
- Adjustable Speed - High-speed blade and fan trims rotate, fluffs and finally ejects trimmed plants
- Catch Bag - Automatic output when finished; equipped with clean environmental handle bags; leaves no trash around
- Empty Hatch - Emptying hatch can be opened while the machine is running for non-stop production ability
- Other medicinal herbs
- Plants or bushes
- Color: Silver
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Voltage: 110/60Hz
- Motor: 1200 RPM
- Watt: 40
- Adjustable Blade: Yes
- Adjustable Speed: Yes
- Tilt Function: Yes
- Catch Bag: Yes
- Certificated: CE
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Overall Dimension: 18-1/2"(W) x 18-1/2"(L) x 33"(H)
- Freestanding Hydroponic Leaf Trimmer
- Catch Bag
This bud trimmer did an amazing job and cut down the amount of processing time from all day for 2 plants to just a few short hours for 3 plants. We found the easiest thing to do was to knub off the buds from the stems and leave the leaves. Sturdiness is not the greatest as it simply hangs on 2 little bolts. Ease of use was just shy of par as some of the buds get trapped in the center and have to be manually removed. Clean up was a breeze utilizing a pressure washer on most of the parts. The one main downfall I had with it was that there is nothing to prevent the buds from being flung out of it and having to stop roughly twice an hour to clean out the top drum. Those issues aside, with a piece of cardboard and some quick thinking I made a lid and it worked beautifully. Would definitely recommend this to those who can't hand trim all day and want the process completed a little easier.
Cuts trimming time by months
I was leary that it would cut off too much. It doesn't, I only takes the leaves that stick through the plate. Rough clean and throw in. We were getting about a pound in 20 minutes. Must have!!!
While my unit, like others, arrived with a dent where the leg pin attaches, requiring I straighten it before I could use it.... I still give it 5 stars. I would give it 6 if I could. This saved us HOURS of time! We processed 5lbs of wet flower in an hour and 45 minutes. Normally it would take 7-8 hours by hand. I cant speak for longevity but the unit has more than paid for itself in one use.
If you're in need of commercial scale trimming, this machine is great. Of course it's not hand trimmed quality but it's actually pretty close and at $300, it was well worth the price for the test and I liked it so much, I actually bought a second one. This is not a machine for 5 or 10 plants. It's for the grow with 200+ plants and still on a small budget.