19" Sand Filter Combo for above ground pools. Fully integrated sand filter, pump pressure valve, and stand. 4,500 gallons per hour pumping capacity. 175 pounds per hour sand pumping capacity
- Pump and filter are perfectly engineered to provide optimum flow rates that promotes clean water quality
- Maximize flow and reduce noise while the energy efficient motor with commercial-grade frame
- Heavy-duty, high-performance motor with air-flow ventilation for quieter, cooler operation
- Multi port provides for easy use and quick to use
- Flow rate of 4,500 Gallons Per Hour swimming pool pump works swiftly and efficiently
- Pump strainer basket is the largest in its class with an easy open, quick lock, transparent pump lid which mean less work and more swimming
- Machine will protect users's safety entirely with build-in automatic thermal overload protector
- Pump components are fiberglass-reinforced for superior strength and durability
- Self-priming pump with durable construction for all-weather
- Type: Sand Filter System
- Pool Type: Above Ground
- Filtration Area: 18,000 Gallons
- Drum Capacity: Holds up to 175lbs
- Valve Function: Filter, Backwash, Closed, Rinse and Waste
- Pump Power: 1.5HP
- Voltage: 115V/60Hz
- Flow Max: 4,500GPH
- Filter Media Included: No
- Inlet/Outlet Fitting: 1-1/2"NPT
- Certification: Listed
- Overall Dimension: 28-1/2"(W) x 21-1/2"(L) x 31-1/2"(H)
- Sand Filter
- Pool Pump
- System Tray
- Multi Valve Port
- Hose Adapters
These pumps are capacitor start and not for use/sale in California
Perfect, I bought this filter 2 years ago and I recommend it, easy to install, it's quiet if you make the connections correctly you won't have any problems, it keeps the pool clean and clear.
I am so glad we bought this ! We were missing a part but Ihubdeal worked with us and made sure we were taken care of!! Made a huge difference in our pool!
We had to replace our old one and this one has been working great so far. Pool has been open for one month and it is doing just fine.
Did not like that the pump motor is not weather proof and that it does not have a on/off switch installed on it. Had to have a GFI switched outlet installed to plug the motor into to safely turn the pump motor on or off for filter mode changes - filter to backwash, backwash to rinse, and so on.