19" Sand Filter Combo for above ground pools. Fully integrated sand filter, pump pressure valve, and stand. 4,500 gallons per hour pumping capacity. 175 pounds per hour sand pumping capacity
- Pump and filter are perfectly engineered to provide optimum flow rates that promotes clean water quality
- Maximize flow and reduce noise while the energy efficient motor with commercial-grade frame
- Heavy-duty, high-performance motor with air-flow ventilation for quieter, cooler operation
- Multi port provides for easy use and quick to use
- Flow rate of 4,500 Gallons Per Hour swimming pool pump works swiftly and efficiently
- Pump strainer basket is the largest in its class with an easy open, quick lock, transparent pump lid which mean less work and more swimming
- Machine will protect users's safety entirely with build-in automatic thermal overload protector
- Pump components are fiberglass-reinforced for superior strength and durability
- Self-priming pump with durable construction for all-weather
- Type: Sand Filter System
- Pool Type: Above Ground
- Filtration Area: 18,000 Gallons
- Drum Capacity: Holds up to 175lbs
- Valve Function: Filter, Backwash, Closed, Rinse and Waste
- Pump Power: 1.5HP
- Voltage: 115V/60Hz
- Flow Max: 4,500GPH
- Filter Media Included: No
- Inlet/Outlet Fitting: 1-1/2"NPT
- Certification: Listed
- Overall Dimension: 28-1/2"(W) x 21-1/2"(L) x 31-1/2"(H)
- Sand Filter
- Pool Pump
- System Tray
- Multi Valve Port
- Hose Adapters
These pumps are capacitor start and not for use/sale in California
Our Customer Support is Here for you
Count on us for swift and efficient customer support. We're committed to addressing your return requests within 48 business hours, ensuring a seamless experience.
Bought a 22x12x48” pool from Costco in spring 2022 and after a few months the pump and filter included just couldn’t keep up this however is a huge upgrade and cycles 4500gph which is quite a bit!
We had to replace our old one and this one has been working great so far. Pool has been open for one month and it is doing just fine.
Used for two months before putting away for winter and no issues with this product! Quiet, good pressure, easy to install, easy to twist top on pump, easy to turn adjuster for filtering, backwashing, etc… luckily able to use hoses from old filter because did not come with those. Very pleased with pump and filter system. Bonus= Bye-bye green pool!
I received a defective filter housing on my pump. The company was very good to work with and I had a new pump in a couple of days that works great!