This 230V 195AMP DUAL MIG195 Flux Core Auto Wire Welding Welder features variable speed control, automatic thermal safety protection and can be easily converted to gas operation. The welding machine on wheels for easy mobility. For Flux(no gas) and Mig-Mag(gas) welding. This easy to operate welder is fan cooled and is ideal for welding mild steel, aluminum, stainless steel and more.
- Use the XtremepowerUS 195 for welding auto body panels, exhaust systems, mower decks, trailer frames & hitches, tool carts, gun/bow racks, lawn & garden equipment, metal sculpture, fences farm equipment and many other D-I-Y projects
- Just a few minutes for set-up and you are ready to weld. A weld set-up guide is included on the inside of the cover to set your welder properly
- Its relatively small size allows for convenient storage, and due to its portability, it is very useful if you have a bigger project in mind that will require re-positioning
- Built-in thermal overload protects the unit
- Hinged door for easy access to wire drive system for spool and drive roll changes
- Welding machine comes with air-vent on the machine to help heat dissipation. The welding gun with full on / off safety control
- Voltage: 230/60Hz Single Phase
- Fucntion Operation: Gas-less / Gas
- Variable Feed Speed Control: Yes
- Duty Cycle: 10% at 180AMP, 60% at 74 AMP, 100% at 60 AMP
- Wire Capacity: 0.031 (0.8mm) steel & stainless steel, 0.030" to 0.039" (1.0mm) aluminum
- Wire Capacity: 0.047 (1.2mm) flux core, 0.023" to 0.035"90 (0.6-0.8mm) flux core
- Welding Current: 60- 190AMP (MIN)
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 34.2V
- MIG 195 Welder
- Welding Mask
- Chipping Hammer/ Wire Brush
- Torch, Tip
- Ground Cord
I do like the prodoct, don't have a chance to used yet, but I know is a good one, thank you.
This is an excellent welder for medium duty and home repairs. It has very good penetration on 5/16" and 3/8" steel stock. It comes with solid steel (MIG) wire but no gas regulator. Wire any 220 volt plug of your choice for input power as it only has two "hot" wires no neutral and a ground wire. I reversed the polarity to run flux cored wire (no gas) and it performed great for that outside job. I plan on installing a 10' long 4 awg ground cable for more reach. The welder weighs 36 kgs which is twice what is advertised.
This welder is by far the best one I have had. Welds great and at a good price